This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented Professional with extensive experience in the mortgage industry.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills with an ability to anticipate issues.
- Skilled in thoroughly reviewing data to ensure accuracy throughout all loan processing operations.
- Excellent organizational, leadership and process improvement skills.
- Experienced in conducting in-depth training to significantly boost team performance.
Training & Development
HomeStreet Bank, Mesa, AZ 2015-2016
Branch Operations Manager
- Leveraged strong industry knowledge to complete daily operations within a fast-paced environment.
- Successfully oversaw activities of 4 team members; conducted in-depth coaching to boost performance.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills throughout daily interactions with team members and clientele.
Wallick & Volk, Inc., Mesa, AZ 2012-2015
Processing Center Manager
- Exemplified excellent leadership and organizational skills while overseeing all day to day processing center operations.
- Directed daily activities of 10+ Loan Processors and Loan Officer Assistants.
- Maintained adherence to all policies / procedures throughout daily operations.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training processes to boost ream performance.
Great Western Financial Services, Inc., Tempe, AZ 2012
- Completed various purchase / refinance loan processing operations.
Bank of America Home Loans, Chandler, AZ 2009-2011
- Successfully processed / underwrote level 1 conventional loans.
- Involved in all loan processes, including set up and disclosure.
Amerifirst Financial Services, Mesa, AZ 2007-2009
Loan Officer Assistant
- Expertly consulted with clients to define needs and qualifications and delivered customized solutions to maximize loan production; included both conventional and government programs.
- Conducted in-depth training to significantly boost team performance.
North American Title Co., Mesa, AZ 2007
Business Development Manager
- Leveraged various business development strategies to form new relationships and grow existing client base.
Axis Mortgage & Investments, Mesa, AZ 2000-2007
Wholesale Coordinating Manager
- Demonstrated excellent organizational and leadership skills while overseeing activities of 25+ team members within a fast-paced environment.
- Delivered high quality customer service while maintaining adherence to company regulations.
- Implemented effective training processes to increase team performance.
Completed Extensive Training in: Mortgage Processes, Coaching and Team Building Skills for Managers & Supervisors & Leadership / Management.
Business Administration Coursework Completed, Grossmont College, El Cajon, CA
Previous Member of AMLA (Arizona Mortgage Lenders Association)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!