This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Certified Phlebotomist seeking a rewarding career in the medical field.
- In depth understanding of best venipuncture practices obtained throughout extensive hands-on training.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships and creating a welcoming environment.
- Demonstrated ability to follow direct orders and maintain a clean / safe work environment.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with excellent problem solving and leadership skills.
- Broad knowledge of medical terminology.
Certified Phlebotomy Technician, Larock Healthcare Academy Columbus, OH; 2017
Certified Nursing Aide Training, Academia School of Nursing Columbus, OH; 2017
CPR Certification, American Heart Association Columbus, OH; 2015
Associate Degree of Nursing, ITT Technical Institue Hilliard, OH; 2016
First Aide Certification; 2017
Child Endangerment; 2017
Communicable Disease; 2017
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
Let The Children Come Learning Center, Columbus, OH 2010-Present
Demonstrate strong leadership and organizational skills while performing daily tasks.
Utilize excellent interpersonal skills to form positive relationships and create a welcoming environment.
Maintain open lines of communication with parents regarding student progress.
Perform various administrative tasks.
Use MS Office Suite to complete day to day operations.
Homewell Senior Care, Worthington, OH 2014-2015
Home Health Aide
Provided critical support to patients; assisted with activities of daily living.
Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while maintaining an accurate log.
Responsibilities included medication administration and checking vitals.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!