This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience managing daily operations, driving business development initiatives and increasing company sales. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward streamlining existing processes to increase efficiency. To complement this background, I possess strong communication skills, critical to establishing and maintaining client relationships.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Results-oriented Leader with over 30 years of operations management, business development and sales experience across multiple industries including construction and healthcare.
- Proven track record of developing strategic plans to significantly increase efficiency and profitability.
- Possesses dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to rapidly establishing rapport and maintaining positive client relationships.
- Skilled in steering projects to an on time, within budget completion.
Emvicc LLC, Monroe, NC 2011-Present
- Fulfill key proprietary role overseeing all day to day operations within a commercial and residential construction company generating $7M annually and employing 150+ individuals.
- Steer projects to an on time, within budget completion; complete painting, roofing, plumbing and drywall jobs in condominiums, townhomes and apartments.
- Utilize various business development strategies, including networking and cold calling, to grow existing customer base.
- Develop positive relationships with subcontractors and clients.
Tsitouris Homes, Inc, Monroe, NC 1999-2011
Owner / Operator
- Directed all daily operations within a customer home and land development company generating $5M+ in annual revenue.
- Strategically managed 20+ simultaneous projects; ensured on time, within budget completion.
- Cultivated vendor relationships with 40+ subcontractors; utilized strong negotiation skills to ensure favorable terms throughout transactions.
- Demonstrated top notch leadership and organizational abilities; managed all human resource services, including payroll processing, hiring and training.
- Drove business development initiatives, resulting in significant increases in customer base and company profit.
- Implemented effective marketing and advertising strategies to acquire new clients; identified customer needs and develop individualized solutions to ensure satisfaction.
American Medical Laboratories, Chantilly, VA 1997-1999
Regional Sales Manager
- Implemented highly effective tactics to promote non-kit based genotype assay and ViroLogic phenotypic resistance test sales throughout assigned territory.
- Established and maintained positive relationships with physicians; demonstrated strong communication skills coupled with in depth product knowledge.
Hybritech, Inc, San Diego, CA 1991-1997
- Recognized for continually meeting and exceeding sales goals; promoted rapid product tests for a variety of medical conditions.
- Formed lasting relationships with physician groups across multiple states.
- Utilized strong product knowledge to educate and consult physicians.
E.I. Dupont de Nemours and Company, Wilmington, DE; Account Manager 1990-1991
Boehringer Mannheim Diagnostics, Indianapolis, IN; Sales Representative 1988-1990
Curtin Matheson Scientific, Inc, Marietta, GA; Sales Representative 1985-1988
Bachelor of Arts in Health and Physical Education, Pfeiffer College
Union County Home Builders Association Member
Bethlehem United Methodist Church Member; Past Chairman of Board of Trustees
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!