This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound business decisions to reflect positively on training / development, instructional, and customer service enhancement initiatives in alignment with a comxxxxxxny s valuable vision and goals to attain a significant competitive advantage, and creates, designs, customizes, and delivers training within a multitude of various industries.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes while expertly designing and developing solutions-oriented, profit-focused client-specific instructional programs.
- Ambitious, Motivational Self-Starter who maintains knowledge of industry trends to address and align workforce design; trains and leads teams by example and with integrity and ethics; and uses logic and reasoning to develop innovative programs, processes, and protocols to implement results-generating training and instructional efforts.
- Excellent Communicator who builds and sustains synergistic relationships with multi-industry executives, business decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, clients, customers, and the community; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads valuable staff by example and with integrity.
Retail Buyback Program Training Coordinator
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking development, implementation, and facilitation of software-related training programs, results-generating marketing strategies, and valuable tech support for retail customers.
- Built productive operations by training and mentoring a top-performing team of 5 associates, and prioritized workflow.
Personally trained and executed textbook buyback operations for 600+ retail stores nationwide.
Developed and delivered demo training video to prospective clients to achieve a 98% closing ratio.
Collaborated with cross-functional teams to create interactive videos for training / coaching and marketing.
Luxury Customer Experience Lead Trainer ￨ Instructor Independent Contractor
- Strategically steered development, customization, and facilitation of 12 comprehensive training modules for 3 phases of Luxury Customer Experience Training for customer-facing associates with each phase building in complexity and detail.
- Proactively supported members of the Customer Experience Center s Support Team in the areas of customer service and concerns / retention, troubleshooting, and resource development which was instrumental in optimizing success.
Led monthly meetings with Audi of America Customer Experience Leadership to maximize training success.
Coordinated and managed weekly webinar trainings with Audi of America Leadership Academy dexxxxxxrtments.
Global Program Manager Independent Contractor
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward coordinating and managing multiple meeting and hotel-related programs directed toward organizational objectives, including cost-effectively negotiating and approving high-value hotel contracts, guestroom contracts, food / beverage, and program spend.
Consistently worked to guarantee the ultimate success of diverse client programs.
Developed customer loyalty by ensuring customers fully utilize value of solutions and services.
Drafted and initiated projects and assisted project coordinators to manage cost, schedule, and performance.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Xxxxxxge Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Trainer ￨ Instructor Independent Contractor
- Drove comxxxxxxnywide success by facilitating sales / marketing, human resources, revenue management, customer service, and leadership curriculum while customizing all training content, reinforcement, incentive, and follow up efforts.
Successfully facilitated events ranging from 10 to 1,000+ attendees.
Xxxxxxrtnered with diverse real estate, financial, entertainment, fashion, and hospitality industries.
Expertly assessed all customer needs to expeditiously move from proposal to contract to training delivery.
Training Account Manager
- Expertly facilitated 1,000+ training and / or speaking events while managing high-level accounts across key hospitality, trucking / heavy equipment, assisted living facilities, and reservation call center clients to achieve all targeted goals.
- Consulted among clients regarding general HR, including retention, development, objectives, and reinforcement visits.
Designed an innovative training curriculum, agenda, and overall instructional xxxxxxckage for each client.
Senior Corporate Sales Manager
- Maximized bottom-line performance by directing lucrative corporate sales operations, including coordinating, planning, and managing all aspects of group meetings (e.g. food/ beverage, meeting room sets, audio / visual), as well as demonstrating experience in assessing VIP and / or guest room requirements to align with logistics requirements.
Recognized as a 6-year winner of the Loews Hotel Gold Level Award.
Achieved 130% annually of a hotel room revenue goal of a total budget of $1.2 million.
Collaborated with high-level pharmaceutical and corporate accounts / clients to boost success.
Corporate Sales Manager
- Led targeted corporate sales initiatives within a highly competitive hospitality market, including contracting and negotiating hotel guestroom contracts within the local corporate and association markets in alignment with objectives.
- Directed critical planning, coordination, and management of high-volume group meetings and food / beverage events.
Achieved 120% annually of hotel room revenue goal of a total budget of $750,000.
Collaborated with local small businesses for a strong market presence for hotel needs.
Senior Corporate Sales Manager
- Demonstrated experience in aggressively contracting and negotiating hotel guestroom contracts in local corporate and association markets, including detailing guestroom needs, meetings / conventions, and food / beverage events.
Achieved 130% annually of a hotel room revenue goal within a total budget of $1.2 million.
Senior Catering Manager
- Played a vital role in coordinating, planning, and managing all aspects of social events, weddings, galas, reunions, and association events, including training, mentoring, and managing a guest services-focused team of 175 associates.
Successfully achieved 150% annually of food / beverage budget of $1.2 million.
Associate of Applied Science in Hospitality Administration ￨ Management Xxxxxx County Community College
Microsoft Office Professional (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) ￨ Windows / Mac Operations ￨ Social Media
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!