This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 10 years of engineering experience within fast-paced, high profile environments. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward continually improving existing processes and maximizing available resources, resulting in recognition for increased revenue generation, decreased company costs and reduced man power utilization. To complement this background, I possess top notch leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Highly adaptable, results-oriented Engineer with over 10 years of experience as a top performer within fast-paced environments.
- Effectively plan, coordinate and steer multiple projects to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery.
- Proven track record of identifying inefficiencies throughout daily engineering operations and developing innovative solutions to drive performance.
- Possesses dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships with team members, clients and upper level management.
- Continually achieved and exceeded production goals; recognized for outperforming team 4-fold.
- Championed Highblow Pressure Test processes, resulting in an annual company savings of $3M.
- Provided critical support for delivery of first Boeing 787 airplane, valuing approximately $270M, to customer.
- Served as a first responder to accident during Stablizer flap swing test, a $1M repair.
Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, University of Michigan, Dearborn; In Progress
Coursework Completed Toward Master Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, USC
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and Applied Physics, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR
Coursework Completed in Vibration Analysis, Power Generation, Electricfields, Optics & System Controls.
Boeing Everett, WA 2006-2016
Production Support Engineer
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, utilizing Six Sigma principles, to substantially increase efficiency throughout all engineering operations.
- Utilized strong knowledge of CATIA/ENOVIA, specifications and drawing interpretations to complete daily tasks.
- Leveraged strong communication skills to form positive client relationships, establish rapport and properly address product concerns.
- Exemplified excellent project management abilities, ensuring continual adherence to project schedules.
- Responsibilities included repairing structure, composites, production testing and interior/thermoplastics.
- Obtained in depth understanding of Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Fault Isolation Manual (FIM) and root-cause analysis throughout extensive hands on application.
- Maintained compliance to all company policies and FAA regulations.
- Strategically resolved issues with global suppliers.
- Conducted in depth training for Quality Assurance Technicians, leading to significantly improved performance.
- Key contributions included: resolving issues pertaining to Titanium Fillet Relief crisis, repairing GE/Rolls Royce turbine engines and building a new production environment at Everett Modification Center (EMC).
AFK Tavern, Inc., Everett, WA 2010-2016
- Fulfilled key proprietary role within business generating $1.3M annually with a profit margin of 5%.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing all daily operations, with associated responsibilities including staff management, P&L management and project management.
- Contributed extensively to business development initiatives, resulting in an average year over year growth of 8%.
- Utilized strong interpersonal skills to form positive relationships with patrons, vendors and contractors.
Rocketplane Kistler, Oklahoma City, OK; Intern 2006
Tippmann Ordnance Co., Loveland, CO; Jill of all Trades 2004-2005
Industrial Assessment Center, Corvallis, OR; Pneumatic Assessor 2004
Langley, NASA , Langely, VA; LARSS Intern 2003
DOE-NSF/INFN, Lingaro, Padua, Italy; Intern 2002-2003
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Designated Engineer (DE) Certified, Boeing; Inactive
Material Review Board (MRB) Qualification; 2007-2016
CATIA V5 Training
Project Management International (PMI) Member
National Association of Professional Women Member
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!