This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic MPH Candidate who is eager to offer academic training, as well as talents with public health studies, program support, and statistical software, and who exhibits professional interests in epidemiology research and data analysis.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above challenges to achieve winning outcomes in alignment with study objectives, and who contributes experience in needs analysis / assessment, participant interviews, and data / records management.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional research teams, study participants, and the community; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads top peers by example and with integrity to attain research and / or project objectives.
Master of Public Health (Epidemiology Emphasis ￨ Certificate of Maternal & Child Health ￨ May 2017) Tulane University
Bachelor of Science in Health Science (December 2013 ￨ Who s Who Among Students) Columbus State University
Statistical Software Packages SPSS ￨ STATA ￨ SAS ￨ ArcGIS Software ￨ Qualtrics Survey Software
Eta Sigma Xxxxxxmma National Health Education Honorary Society
Xxxxxx Public Health Association ￨ American Public Health Association
New Orleans Medical Reserve Corps (Public Health Awareness, First Aid, Zika Virus Education, Emergency Call Center Setup)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking recruitment and enrollment of mothers as study participants, including interviewing participants while completing essential program procedures for ongoing discreet confidentiality.
Ensure seamless operations by managing efforts to maximize parenting education program functions.
Optimize administrative efficiency by maintaining a program database, mailing lists, and follow-up records.
Graduate Administrative Aide
- Spearhead administrative assistance for the university s School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine by generating new project development ideas for the Office Manager of the Dean s Office and Associate Dean for Academic Affairs.
Support preparation of Tulane School of Public Health & Tropical Medicine s accreditation visit.
Develop and administer a school-wide graduate employment survey and manage key data collected.
- Proactively collaborated among top-notch research teams in planning, implementing, and evaluating a comprehensive health needs assessment focused on the New Orleans, LA-based homeless population, including consulting with partner healthcare for providers to identify major points to emphasize in the assessment and ensure cultural appropriateness.
- Demonstrated solid communication and interpersonal relations talents toward conducting face-to-face interviews with homeless youth and adults to collectively xxxxxxther information and implement critical needs assessment efforts.
Successfully analyzed data from surveys using SPSS and SAS statistical software.
Offered skill in the use of key tables, graphs, and fact sheets for clearer visualization.
Prepared and presented healthcare summaries and analyses for needs assessment data.
- Exhibited sharp analytical abilities toward computing, recording, and evaluating data and other pertinent information (e.g. school records, reports), along with completing schedules, managing calendars, and coordinating appointments.
Optimized academic success by generating and preparing students course documents.
- Played a vital role in performing health screenings and community education discussions to promote public awareness, including conducting patient interviews and patient history for 200+ participants, as well as taking vital signs.
- Observed diverse procedures (e.g. ENT examination, abdominal examination, prenatal care, PAP smears, vaccinations).
Objectively presented patient data to professional medical staff and recommended treatment plans.
Hiring Agent Name
As an MPH Candidate with professional interests in Epidemiology Research and Data Analysis, I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your success.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Public Health Studies, Participant Interviews / Communications, Needs Analysis / Assessment, Program Support, and Data / Records Management. I am also highly skilled in Statistical Software such as SPSS, STATA, and SAS, as well as with ArcGIS and Qualtrics.
As a Research Assistant for the Tulane Innovations in Positive Parenting Study (TIPPS), I lead forward-thinking recruitment and enrollment of mothers as study participants, including interviewing participants while maintaining the highest levels of confidential to maximize parenting education program functions. In a previous role as a Research Assistant for the New Orleans Heath Department, I worked with top-notch research teams in planning, implementing, and evaluating a comprehensive health needs assessment focused on the New Orleans, LA-based homeless population, including consulting with partner healthcare teams for providers to identify major points to emphasize in the assessment and ensure cultural appropriateness.
As previously referenced, please note that I am pursuing a rigorous Master of Public Health in Epidemiology from Tulane University with a projected May 2017 graduation date. I also hold a Bachelor of Science in Health Science from Columbus State University and was recognized as a member of Who s Who Among Students in American Universities & Colleges.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!