This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Confident, driven and executive-level professional with years of progressive experience and proven success in the supply chain engineering sector. Skilled in developing solutions that garner organizational success. Adept as it relates to seamless distribution management in corporate environments. Capable of spearheading strategic initiatives focused on operational progress. Strategically plan, coordinate and steer projects to achieve critical deadlines and performance goals. Demonstrated ability to effectively predict changes and drive growth potential in individuals and throughout important processes. In pursuance of a senior role that will call for leverage of skills and allow for advancement.
Network Design Project Operations Coordination Team Building Conflict Resolution
Lean Initiatives Strategic Planning Cross-Functional Team Leadership Time Management Communication Collaborative Problem Solving Organizational Skills MS Office Suite Windows OS Data Analytics
Office Depot, Senior Strategy Engineer, Supply Chain (2014 Present)
Supervise and mentor an Engineering staff directed to lead warehouse and network design
Work collectively with direct reports to drive process improvement across all supply chain facilities; achieved this notably during an important merger between Office Depot and Office Max
Expand capacity levels network-wide to benefit ultimately from annual synergy prospects
Bolster throughput and storage usage capabilities for 39 Order Fulfillment Centers by driving high-caliber facility designing efforts
Deliver engineering project results to external business partners by devising a highly effective set of capacity reporting resources
Notably reduced project lead times and heightened quality levels via the execution of Agile Project Management within the Engineering Department
Field Industrial Engineer, Supply Chain (2013 2014)
Played an active role in supporting long-term strategic initiatives including closures, consolidations and new facility openings by determining storage and throughput capabilities for Distribution Centers
Slashed report generation cycle times using automated daily reporting methods, which led to impressive administrative cost cuts
Made note of valuable, easily-implemented cost-saving measures through the detailed assessment of productivity trends and direct labor data
Worked in a pivotal capacity within cross-functional teams to support warehouse management system upgrades that enhance process flows and designs
Process Engineer, Supply Chain (2011 2013)
Developed a macro-level space planning application to assist with finalizing strategic network capacity decisions
Vastly enriched productivity levels and heightened space use efficacy in all facilities by introducing space plans across the entire distribution network
Lessened inventory carrying costs using processes to reallocate inventory throughout the retail network
Rebalanced channel-to-channel SKUs in an effort to implement a useful pull replenishment system
Master of Business Administration, Georgia Institute of Technology (2016)
Bachelor of Science, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology (2011)
March 19, 2018
Hiring Agent Name
Dear [Hiring Agent Name],
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration. As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include the following accomplishments:
- I am a driven supply chain management professional with years of valuable, diverse experience in a variety of roles with Office Depot since 2011.
- I ve worked with the company both while studying for and after completing my Master of Business Administration. This not only demonstrates my ability to exude strong company loyalty, but also speaks to my ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage my time.
- My diverse experience includes collectively preparing for an accreditation review. In doing so, I succeeded immensely in establishing a culture conducive to 100% compliance.
- As an energetic leader and expert-level communicator, I develop trust and rapport amongst colleagues. I am often seen as a subject matter expert, sharing knowledge of the supply chain.
- In any role I take on, I ve coordinated varied daily operations including supervision, process improvement, inventory control, cost control and workflow design, among others.
- I am focused yet personable with a disciplined work ethic. I continually aim for success in fast-paced environments with entities at all levels. I find that I particularly thrive under pressure with tight deadlines.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Emily Schreck, MBA
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!