This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated, results-oriented Professional with 5+ years of experience in inventory management, administrative operations and customer service.
- Possesses a demonstrated ability to learn new concepts quickly and rapidly adapt in fast-paced environments.
- Skilled in forming positive relationships with customers, identifying needs and making knowledge based recommendations to promote company products.
- Strong attention to detail with a proven track record of completing administrative tasks on time.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Attention to Detail
Barrales Flooring Corp., Pomona, CA 2016-Present
Co-owner / Contractor / Sales Representative
- Continually grow operations within a start-up retail flooring store servicing residential and commercial clients.
- Demonstrate commitment and an ability to learn new concepts quickly throughout daily operations.
- Oversee activities of up to 7 employees.
- Conduct industry research to remain up to date on flooring and installation processes.
- Select vendors and form positive relationships.
- Utilize MS Excel to manage inventory.
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary.
Barrales Carpet Retail, Pomona, CA 2010-2015
Manager / Sales Representative
- Promoted sale of carpet within a retail flooring store.
- Obtained an in depth knowledge of flooring and installation processes.
- Responsible for managing inventory, maintaining vendor relationships and completing administrative functions.
Charlotte Russe Warehouse, Ontario, CA 2009-2010
- Utilized QuickBooks to manage inventory on a daily basis.
- Oversaw activities of two staff members responsible for managing factory inventory.
- Reviewed and processed incoming inventory.
- Shipped products to branches throughout California.
C15 Flooring Contractor License
Small Business Management Coursework Completed, Mt. San Antonio College; 2008 -2009
Attendee, The International Surface Event; 2014,2015, 2016 and 2017
Gained valuable knowledge of sales, color trending and current styles.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!