This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynaxxxxxxc Banking Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on profit-driven consumer lending, in-house, and secondary market mortgage loan origination initiatives in alignment with a bank s vision and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via targeted customer acquisition / retention.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including handling secondary market sales and servicing resulting in an Outstanding Rating with Fannie Mae for 20+ years.
- People-Centric Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, auditors, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire customer confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Vice President (2000 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking asset / liability, risk management, financial reporting, and CRA initiatives in collaboration with internal and external auditors and regulators, including driving secondary market mortgage sales and service, mortgage quality control development, and comprehensive mortgage services management.
- Maxixxxxxxze bottom-line performance by promoting high-value consumer lending, in-house, and secondary market mortgage loan origination, including handling underwriting, documentation, and closing activities to meet key goals.
- Profitably sell and manage the details-oriented servicing and reporting of multiple portfolio and secondary market loans.
- Served as Information Security Officer overseeing bank s IS program, vendor management, and business continuity plan.
Mortgage Officer (1997 2000)
- Strategically steered in-house and secondary market mortgage loan origination, underwriting, documentation, and closing initiatives, including profitably selling, servicing, and reporting secondary market and internal loan portfolios.
- Led targeted oversight of the bank s large-scale network and computer management activities for the bank s 2 offices.
Credit Analyst (1994 1997)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward analyzing commercial and mortgage customers, evaluating financial positioning, and handling annual review of individual commercial loan portfolios, as well as perforxxxxxxng documentation review of newly originated loans, facilitating loan originations, and handling key processing and documentation.
- Spearheaded the development and execution of a loan renewal program and documentation correction process.
- Ensured seamless financial / business operations by coordinating and leading monthly meetings for lending personnel.
- Contributed solid multitasking talents toward assisting a Network Computer Adxxxxxxnistrator for the institution s 2 offices.
Loan Secretary (1991 1994)
- Played a vital role in handling loan document preparation, processing, and collection activities, including leading origination, disbursement, and documentation of student loans, completing interest reports, and maintaining portfolios.
Customer Service Representative (1990 1991)
- Expertly promoted results-driven banking initiatives via bank services sales, transaction processing, and vault processing.
DEGREE TITLE Banking (Top 10% of Class) University of Wisconsin
Bachelor of Arts in Business Management ￨ Marketing Davenport University
Associate s Degree in Management ￨ Marketing West Shore Community College
Training in: Compliance ￨ Lending ￨ Risk Management ￨ Troubled Debt ￨ Marketing ￨ Technology
(Provided Via: MBA ￨ CBM ￨ CBA ￨ ABA ￨ Additional Banking, Compliance & Regulatory Groups)
Mortgagebot (n/k/a D+H) ￨ LaserPro ￨ Fannie Mae s Technology Applications & Tools
Xxxxxxcrosoft Word ￨ Xxxxxxcrosoft Excel ￨ Xxxxxxcrosoft PowerPoint ￨ ProfitStar ￨ DocMagic ￨ BytePro
Xxxxxx County Habitat for Humanity
Director (1992 2001) ￨ Treasurer (1994 2001)
Benz County Chamber of Commerce
Director (2008 ￨ 2011 ￨ 2014) ￨ Treasurer (2008 ￨ 2011) ￨ Vice Chair (2012) ￨ Chairman of Board (2013)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!