This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 10 years of experience in assembly, manufacturing and physical labor. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward continually achieving set production goals within fast-paced warehouses. To complement this background, I possess strong organizational, team building and communication skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
- 10+ years of experience meeting and exceeding production goals within fast-paced warehouse environments.
- Possesses proficiency in assembly, mechanical and electronic attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain adherence to standard work procedures, CPS principles of 5S, continuous improvement idea reporting and waste elimination processes.
- Skilled in promoting safety and cleanliness throughout workplace.
- Strong problem solving skills with a proven track record of increasing team performance.
Attention to Detail
Caterpillar Inc., Athens, GA 2015-Present
Main Line Assembler
- Utilize strong assembly background to successfully perform tasks on time, within a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain adherence to standard work procedures, routings and blueprints; promote safety and regulation compliance throughout all activities.
- Increase efficiency by closely following CPS principles of 5S, continuous improvement idea reporting and waste elimination.
- Collaborate extensively with team members to meet production schedule.
- Use various tools to complete day to day operations.
TenCate, Pendergrass, GA 2012-2013
- Used various tools, including bale openers, squeeze lifts and poll lifts to pull materials.
- Continually achieved and surpassed production goals.
- Loaded, organized and packaged materials within the warehouse.
- Promoted safety and cleanliness throughout work space.
Kubota-KIE /Axiom, Jefferson, GA 2010-2012
- Operated various types of equipment, assembled boom arms and prepared main/side frames for welding.
- Focused heavily on safety and regulation compliance throughout all operations.
Archer Western Construction, Athens, GA 2009
- Completed various physical tasks, including pouring concrete, cutting material to specifications and operating power/hand tools.
- Ensured compliance to safety regulations throughout daily activities.
Baldor Dodge Reliance, Athens, GA 2007-2008
Production Assembler / Fork Lift Operator
- Worked on fast-paced assembly line; successfully assembled and repaired electric motors.
- Packaged motors and fulfilled orders; operated fork lift to pull parts.
C&F Contractors, Commerce, GA 2005
Commercial Plumbing Assistant
- Gained valuable exposure to best plumbing practices, with responsibilities including assembly/leveling of pipe, maintaining adherence to regulations, digging trenches and operating power equipment.
Certified Fork Lift Operator, Baldor Dodge Reliance
GED, Jackson Co High School, Jefferson, GA; 2007
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!