This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to rapidly establishing rapport and maintaining lasting client relationships.
- Skilled in developing innovative sales solutions to meet and exceed client expectations.
- Proven ability to acquire prospective clients within various healthcare specialties, including orthopedic, urology, obstetrics and gynecology, and internal medicine.
- Recognized as a Top 3 Sales Performer within first quarter, and achieved Top Producer status (top 13 of 80 sales representatives) in September 2008.
- Surpassed sales metrics by 128% in Q4 of 2006; ranked nationally at 130% for Breeze and 145% for Contour.
- Obtained 2nd place national ranking as a result of placing 7th for Breeze and 5th for Contour in 2006.
Business to Business Sales
Pharmaceutical Product Knowledge
Client Relationship Management
Marketing Campaign Creation
JP Morgan Chase, Hauppauge, NY 2011 Present
Relationship Banker, Small Business Specialist
- Leverage strong interpersonal and sales skills to strategically cultivate positive, lasting relationships; critical to promoting company services and increasing client base.
- Focus primarily on maintaining overall customer satisfaction while ensuring retention.
Obsidian Financial Group, Woodbury, NY 2010 2011
Innovision Networks, Stonybrook, NY 2009
Medical Sales Specialist (Contract Position)
- Strategically prospected pharmaceutical relationships throughout assigned territory; promoting innovative healthcare device solutions.
- Envisioned, designed and deployed highly effective marketing tactics.
Innovex/Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Parsippany, NJ 2008
Orthopedic and Urology Sales Specialist
- Established and maintained key relationships with up to 75 physicians throughout assigned territory; maintaining constant communication to promote elevated sales of pharmaceutical products.
- Conducted weekly follow up to provide inquiry resolution and strengthen existing relationships.
inVentiv/Bayer Diabetes Care, Somerset, NJ 2006 2007
Retail Service Representative (RSS)
- Implemented innovative strategies to promote sale of multiple self-test diagnostic blood glucose monitoring systems, Breeze and Contour.
- Recognized at national level for achievement of sales metrics.
AtlantiCare, Plainview, NY 2005 2006
Medical Sales Representative
- Demonstrated top notch interpersonal and sales skills throughout daily interactions with physicians.
- Regarded for ability to continually meet and exceed existing sales metrics.
- Educated clientele on various medical devices, including oxygen concentrators, nebulizers, continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) and BiPAP machines.
Mineola Restaurant Equipment, Mineola, NY 2002 2005
Assistant Manager/Sales Representative
- Fulfilled key leadership role, with associated responsibilities including driving sales growth, implementing effective marketing strategies and managing daily operations.
Bachelor of Arts in Business/Finance, Dowling College, Oakdale, NY; 2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!