This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented Professional possessing strong administrative, customer service and coordination skills.
- Skilled in handling various financial transactions with utmost quality.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships and resolving client inquiries.
- Top notch organizational, leadership and process improvement skills.
Airco Commercial Services, Inc / ABM Building Solutions, Sacramento, CA 2003-Present
Service Coordinator / Accounts Receivable
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities while overseeing daily financial operations within a collections company generating $7M annually.
- Successfully manage accounts payable / receivable, invoicing, credit approvals and payment processing.
- Generate detailed financial reports; relay pertinent information to upper level management.
- Deliver high quality customer service throughout all interactions; properly escalate issues, update account information and resolve inquiries.
- Manage PG&E portal; successfully submit for rebates.
- Identified $450 in overdue funds during invoice audit.
- Recipient of multiple Circle of Excellence Awards.
- Successfully maintained a DSO of 35-40 days.
Associated Press, Inc, Sacramento, CA 2002-2003
Jr. Accountant (Contractor)
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills throughout on-time completion of daily tasks.
- Strategically reconciled invoices, created cash flow projections for 60+ employees and generated detailed reports.
- Used excellent interpersonal skills to manage vendor relationships.
- Oversaw accounts payable operations.
- Consistently recognized for achieving / exceeding expectations.
Helm Technical Services, Inc, El Dorado Hills, CA 1999-2002
Payroll / Benefits Administrator
- Performed various administrative tasks, including payroll processing for 45+ employees, benefits administration and management of accounts payable / receivable.
- Created detailed financial reports and relayed important data to upper level management.
- Streamlined existing tracking purposes by generating detailed spreadsheets.
Data Dimensions, Inc, Sacramento, CA 1997-1999
- Provided top notch administrative support to Project Manager and various team members.
- Associated duties included record management, call management and overseeing financial operations.
- Utilized strong organizational skills to facilitate travel and audit expense reports.
- Leveraged excellent communication skills to serve as liaison between client and data dimensions.
- Contributed extensively to various key projects.
Collection Law Certification & Beginner Accounting Principles Certification, Career Track; 2001 & 2009
Business Systems Training Certification; 2005
Worker s Compensation & Group Insurance Billing Certification, Ross Seminars
Bachelor Degree & Associate Degree, Linc University
Linc Accounting System
MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint
JDE Accounting System
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!