This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented Professional possessing top notch organizational, leadership and office management abilities.
- Skilled in maintaining quality control throughout dispatching operations within fast-paced companies.
- Strong problem solving skills with a proven track record of meeting timelines in deadline based environments.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain utmost professionalism throughout interactions with clients, team members and upper level management.
MS Office Suite
Russo and Steele LLC 2013-Present
- Exemplify a strong attention to detail while maintaining quality control throughout all daily office operations.
- Review contracts to ensure accuracy.
- Strategically coordinate activities of Office Assistants and Salesmen.
Down Syndrome Network 2011-2013
- Leveraged excellent administrative and leadership skills to oversee daily office operations.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational abilities while maintaining accurate financial records.
- Managed logistics to ensure optimization of resources.
Chabad Center for Jewish Life 2009-2013
- Successfully performed day to day office operations, including scheduling and participant registration.
- Thoroughly reviewed financial information for accuracy; reconciled discrepancies as necessary.
- Contributed extensively to fundraising initiatives.
The Billiard Store 2005-2008
- Demonstrated strong organizational abilities, with associated responsibilities including organization of route / crew logistics, inventory management and scheduling service calls.
- Evaluated existing processes and made changes to significantly increase efficiency throughout daily office operations.
Computer Coursework Completed, Glendale Community College
Pharmacy Tech, Chandler-Gilbert Community College; 2009
Certified QuickBooks User; 2009
National Professional Certification in Customer Service; 2009
DPS Security Guard; 2010-2016
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!