This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Senior Operations Professional
Enthusiastic, six-sigma educated and results-focused Senior Operations Professional with progressive experience using proven methods and cutting-edge technology to cut costs, streamline operations and increase productivity in the automotive industry. Strong knowledge of process optimization and unsurpassed work ethic.
- Strong project management skills with extensive experience providing guidance and direction throughout the product life cycle.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities through relationship management with business unit s multifunctional teams, utilizing appropriate influencing and consensus building skills to manage expectations and cultivate relationships.
- Strong knowledge of managing profit and loss activities in alignment with project requirements and budget constraints, effectively utilizing available resources and human capital.
- Extensive experience facilitating successful training and mentoring of direct reports, ensuring efficient operations and development of operations and product team members.
- Spearhead continuous improvement programs resulting in cost reduction utilizing six sigma, lean processes, and employee engagement.
WEBASTO ROOF SYSTEMS, Lexington, XXXXXX 2006-Present
Operations Group Leader, (2015-Present)
Apply effective operations leadership to the final assembly production of the Ford D47 OSR sunroof modules and Toyota 841A Sunroof Module. Successfully oversee all aspects of the operation such as warehousing, budgeting, engineering, customer service, accounting, profit/loss analysis, facilitating personnel decisions for direct hires and outsourced workers and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction through improved quality
- Coordinate full cycle product management ensuring all strategic targets are met for quality, cost, delivery and overall customer satisfaction.
- Decreased backlog and utilized six sigma and lean processes to increase throughput without increasing manpower and further resources.
- Partner with support groups, managers and suppliers to execute safety regulations and standards and to align with program scope and meet desired organization results.
- Significantly cut costs by reducing process waste and creating innovative process improvements which enhanced the performance of production lines and reduced errors.
- Boost quality and production efficiency by ensuring critical resources are available and closely monitor all production processes.
- Designated key decision maker and go to person for all customer and supplier quality issues and team member conflicts.
- Prepare monthly financial and status reports for senior management and supervise financial and HR systems.
New Program Product Launch Leader, (2013-2015)
Drove and supported the product launch team deliverables ensuring product team met commitments and deadlines. Led cross functional team to manage product with strong understanding of product category and competitors.
- Developed capacity planning process and training plans, demonstrating excellent leadership to new colleagues working on the production line.
- Utilized computer managed maintenance software and reported quality, material and process issues, contributing to total productive maintenance of the line.
- Implemented strategic framework for manufacturing and led the team in delivering on productivity savings and complexity reduction.
Assistant Operations Manager (2010-2013)
Supervised the Pre-assembly Glass Encapsulation Production Department through the daily tracking of KPIs, establishing production goals and schedules and ensuring target deadlines are met.
- Contributed the layout, work flow and work systems for the installment of new press cells for the department.
- Created and implemented a pull system for internal and external customers to maintain JIT inventory levels.
- Managed inventory levels of warehouse finished goods and outbound finished goods for customer shipments.
Plant Program Manager (2008-2009)
Oversaw the entire product life cycle from inception through engineering design, manufacture and service and disposal of product.
- Demonstrate high level understanding of complex mechanical assembly through the supervision of design and deployment of equipment, materials, tools and machinery.
- Streamlined process that resulted in enhanced productivity, cost reduction, and alignment with strategic business targets.
- Collaborated with engineering team to ensure materials were readily available and product development, prototyping and testing processes were running efficiently.
Assistant Manager in Training (2007-2008)
Led the engagement of training programs and devised organizational training strategy, overseeing its implementation and reviewing the outcome. Identified training and development needs and drove suitable training initiatives to build loyalty and engagement.
- Collaborated with teams to determine key training needs to support business objectives and design programs that directly address those needs.
- Deployed a wide variety of training methods and conducted effective induction and orientation sessions.
- Provided opportunities for ongoing development and resolved any specific problems and tailored programs as necessary.
- Displayed strong knowledge in training and development processes, including hands-on strategies and adult training methods.
Shift Supervisor, Final Assembly (2006-2007)
Supervised over 100 employees and five production line team captains, ensuring products met daily production schedules and that safety policies and procedures were being followed.
- Led team to achieving objectives relating to product quality, productivity, yield and scheduling.
- Completed reports, payroll, and other responsibilities as required for personnel.
- Ensured the proper utilization of equipment and facilities to prevent damage and obtain maximum return on investment.
- Facilitated employee training and handled all employee related scheduling issues including vacations, training, breaks, overtime, replacements and shift changes.
HOFFMAN ENCLOSURES, Mt. Sterling, XXXXXX 1992-2005
Quality Manager/Lean Enterprise Manager, 2004-2005
Acted as focal point and leader to all quality related programs, directing QA activities to ensure maximum quality and effectiveness.
- Conducted group discussions to identify 50areas for improvement to facilitate a Kaizen Event Workshop.
- Trained leadership, managers, supervisors and employees on the basic principles of Lean manufacturing, such as 5S, TPM, Visual Management, Value Stream Mapping, Waste Elimination, Kaizen Workshops, Takt Time, Continuous Flow, Pull Systems, Kanban, and more.
Manufacturing and Materials Manager, Hoffman Enclosures
Manufacturing Manager, Hoffman Enclosures
Business Unit Manager, Hoffman Enclosures
Human Resource Specialist, Hoffman Enclosures
Bachelor of Arts, Macalester College, St. Paul, MN
Lean Manufacturing Techniques
Six Sigma (DMAIC) Tools
Quality (SPC) Tools
Problem Solving Methodology
Capital Planning and Budgets
Training Within Industry (TWI)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!