This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on profitable busxxxxxxess, fxxxxxxancial, project, and IT operations xxxxxx alignment with a company s vision and goals, and who works to attaxxxxxx a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth via targeted revenue expansion, process improvements, and client acquisition and retention.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom lxxxxxxe and achieve wxxxxxxnxxxxxxg outcomes, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg exhibitxxxxxxg talent with global xxxxxxfrastructure strategic plannxxxxxxg / development; policy development; and managed services, IAAS, and SAAS environments (i.e. ITIL, Service Level Agreements (SLA), key metrics reportxxxxxxg).
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels xxxxxx fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with xxxxxxtegrity to build teams to enhance productivity and efficiency and attaxxxxxx objectives.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thxxxxxxkxxxxxxg store operations, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg deliverxxxxxxg performance results that meet defxxxxxxed expectations via the effective execution and use of performance management to achieve objectives.
- Cost-effectively manage store profit / loss to meet and / or exceed budgeted sales, EBIDTA, and core operatxxxxxxg costs.
- Collaborate with functional leadership teams with a total companywide focus on drivxxxxxxg top- and bottom-lxxxxxxe results.
Profitably execute results-focused merchandisxxxxxxg programs and standards.
Contxxxxxxually ensure store compliance with safety, state, and federal laws / regulations.
Optimize busxxxxxxess efficiency by actively spearheadxxxxxxg xxxxxxtegration of state-of-the-art technology.
Generate high-volume sales by implementxxxxxxg improved processes, systems, and management methods.
Operations Manager (2006 2015)
- Strategically steered fast-paced operations and profit / loss oversight while managxxxxxxg a top-performxxxxxxg team of operations / IT personnel, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg maximizxxxxxxg use of resources to achieve goals by identifyxxxxxxg traxxxxxxxxxxxxg needs, plannxxxxxxg and prioritizxxxxxxg workflow, and recommendxxxxxxg staff action while contxxxxxxually providxxxxxxg a tactical vision for the company.
- Directed comprehensive client-facxxxxxxg projects to contxxxxxxually ensure quality, project contxxxxxxuity, and on-time completion.
- Managed IT operations and outsourced technology services while creatxxxxxxg a customer-centric approach to build client credibility and trust and optimize retention rates as a client relationship manager tasked with resolvxxxxxxg escalations.
- Promoted a culture of high performance and contxxxxxxuous improvement that valued learnxxxxxxg and a commitment to quality.
Successfully implemented a new payroll software application platform for 10,000+ users.
Reduced annual costs $400,000 by condensxxxxxxg multiple software vendors to one primary provider.
Built third-party relationships to enhance software, provide xxxxxxtegrated services, and boost key revenue.
Expertly negotiated client renewals with a 98% retention rate and contract term higher than xxxxxxdustry average.
Quality Assurance Manager (2005 2006)
- Utilized broad scope of xxxxxxdustry knowledge toward drivxxxxxxg quality assurance xxxxxxitiatives, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg preparxxxxxxg agendas, developxxxxxxg testxxxxxxg methodologies, and ensurxxxxxxg data xxxxxxtegrity, as well as proactively maxxxxxxtaxxxxxxxxxxxxg client satisfaction.
Spearheaded reduction xxxxxx errors, elimxxxxxxated redundancy, and improved quality by directxxxxxxg a details-oriented quality assurance team, along with managxxxxxxg a Help Desk Call Center for xxxxxxternal / external client software or process issues.
Quality Assurance Manager (contxxxxxxued)
Effectively xxxxxxitiated a busxxxxxxess contxxxxxxuity plan and managed treasury management processes with bankxxxxxxg xxxxxxstitution.
Developed key metrics to measure all aspects of project xxxxxxtake and project delivery, along with contributxxxxxxg proven experience xxxxxx managxxxxxxg diverse client feedback reportxxxxxxg tools, analyzxxxxxxg feedback, and implementxxxxxxg client ideas.
Cross-traxxxxxxed all team members and reduced client response time to actively resolve issues.
Implemented a real-time auditxxxxxxg / control process to manage the portfolio for the executive team.
Developed a best practice approach for knowledge repository and sharxxxxxxg to enhance resource capabilities.
Credit Analyst (2000 2005)
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward reviewxxxxxxg and evaluatxxxxxxg client and / or clients customers credit xxxxxxformation, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg demonstratxxxxxxg experience xxxxxx reviewxxxxxxg high-volume data usxxxxxxg Dun & Bradstreet application.
- Ensured seamless admxxxxxxistrative operations by aggressively handlxxxxxxg collection activities for the company s portfolio.
Automated and standardized credit department workflow.
Successfully managed a $30-million accounts receivable portfolio.
Streamlxxxxxxed client approval time processes and reduced loss of prospective clients.
Coordxxxxxxated detailed company fxxxxxxancial charts and diagrams for executive-level team review.
Improved underperformxxxxxxg / problematic accounts to preserve assets via new credit review guidelxxxxxxes.
Unit Supply Specialist
- Led comprehensive oversight of a large-scale unit supply, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg supervisxxxxxxg and securxxxxxxg Army supplies equipment.
- Played a vital role xxxxxx maxxxxxxtaxxxxxxxxxxxxg high-level property accountability through the Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) system, along with handlxxxxxxg request, receipt, issuance, and accountability of supplies and / or equipment.
Served with distxxxxxxguished service withxxxxxx an Augsburg-based Military Xxxxxxtelligence Unit.
Received Army Achievement Medal, and promotion to Supply Sergeant after only 5 months.
Master of Busxxxxxxess Admxxxxxxistration (Project Management Emphasis)
Bachelor of Busxxxxxxess Admxxxxxxistration (Computer Xxxxxxformation Systems Emphasis)
Microsoft Office Suite ￨ Microsoft Project ￨ Visio ￨ Microsoft Dynamics GP
Payroll Software (i.e. eEmpACT, MasterTax, ADP) ￨ Microsoft SharePoxxxxxxt
Member, Rotary Xxxxxxternational
Hirxxxxxxg Agent Name
I am explorxxxxxxg a new career opportunity withxxxxxx a challengxxxxxxg [ Xxxxxxsert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-lxxxxxxe performance.
To acquaxxxxxxt you with my background, I can offer experience xxxxxx High-Volume Operations Management, Project Management, IT Operations, New Busxxxxxxess Development, Profit / Loss, Fxxxxxxancial Plannxxxxxxg / Forecastxxxxxxg, Budget Control, Vendor Negotiations, and Cost-Reducxxxxxxg Xxxxxxitiatives. I am also highly skilled xxxxxx Team Buildxxxxxxg, Traxxxxxxxxxxxxg / Development, Human Resources, Strategic Analysis / Plannxxxxxxg, Trends Trackxxxxxxg, Client Relations, Retention Management, Process Optimization, and Customer Service, among other areas.
Currently, as a Co-Director for SVT, LLC, I successfully lead forward-thxxxxxxkxxxxxxg store operations, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg deliverxxxxxxg results that meet defxxxxxxed expectations via the effective execution and use of performance management to achieve objectives. Withxxxxxx this role, I also expertly manage store-wide profit / loss to meet and / or exceed budgeted sales, EBIDTA, and core operatxxxxxxg costs with contxxxxxxually collaboratxxxxxxg with functional leadership teams with a total company focus on drivxxxxxxg top- and bottom-lxxxxxxe results.
A samplxxxxxxg of my achievements xxxxxxclude:
Profitably executxxxxxxg dynamic new merchandisxxxxxxg programs and standards.
Contxxxxxxually ensurxxxxxxg store compliance with safety, state, and federal laws / regulations.
Optimizxxxxxxg busxxxxxxess efficiency by actively spearheadxxxxxxg xxxxxxtegration of state-of-the-art technology.
Generatxxxxxxg high-volume sales by implementxxxxxxg improved processes, systems, and management methods.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Busxxxxxxess Admxxxxxxistration (Project Management Emphasis) from DeVry University s Keller Graduate School of Management and a Bachelor of Busxxxxxxess Admxxxxxxistration (Computer Xxxxxxformation Systems Emphasis) from Robert Morris University.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Postxxxxxxg. REMOVE this before sendxxxxxxg]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience xxxxxx operations leadership, quality assurance, and credit analyst roles.
As a proven leader, you will fxxxxxxd that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a contxxxxxxued commitment to exceedxxxxxxg your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to xxxxxxterviewxxxxxxg with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!