This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
~ Results-Focused Sales & Retail Operations Leader ~
Respected Manager with distinguished career leading productive retail operations across expansive regions with multiple stores. Recognized background in boosting sales revenue, reducing overall expenses and improving customer service standards.
Gifted Sales & Leadership Strategist recognized for driving revenues through innovative and focused marketing campaigns. Earned top ranks in sales performance in every position held by bringing revenues, profits and market share to new heights.
Passionate Retail Professional skilled at building top-performing teams focused on impeccable service delivery and accountability for goal achievement. Extensive expertise in client needs analysis with a consultative approach to customer service operations.
~ Led several keynote seminars and training classes as District Manager for CashMax ~
~ Increased business by creating strategic daily, weekly, and monthly reporting metrics ~
~ Recognized as the current #1 District Manager in Texas with the largest title loan portfolio ~
~ Increased active loans and decreased bad debt within 2 months at Check Into Cash ~
~ Honored as 1st DM in Texas history to maintain a consecutive positive gross margin for 2011 at Check Into Cash ~
~ Increased district rankings from 50% to top 10% within first year of service at Public Storage ~
~ Reduced yearly turnover by 25%, maintaining lowest turnover in the region at Public Storage ~
~ Boosted customer service scores from 80% to 90% through mystery shopping initiatives at Public Storage ~
~ Achieved a 5% overall cost savings through the implementation of cost reduction strategies at Public Storage ~
~ Increased customer retention and service levels from 80% to 95% through mystery shops at Hollywood Video ~
~ Reduced Store Manager Turnover to 30%, setting the Region standard and goals for Hollywood Video ~
~ Internally promoted and trained 4 managers to the Hollywood Video Executive Leadership Program ~
District Manager CashMax 2013 2016
Central Texas 8 Locations
- Capitalized on the opportunity to support forward-thinking acquisition and opening of three new offices while coordinating and managing workflow and business operations among eight Central Texas locations.
- Led targeted decision-making among all Human Resource initiatives, including on-boarding, new hire orientations, training, performance reviews and plans, and terminations, and handled staff payroll budgets.
- Optimized operations to ensure compliance and seek out potential fraud by performing daily, weekly, and monthly audits of portfolios, and accurately coordinated and managed activity for all delinquent accounts.
- Gauged customer service levels by reviewing recorded calls, CCTV review, and responded to compliance.
- Played a vital role in supporting offices with local marketing ideas and regularly communicated needs with corporate office to invest in local marketing initiatives, and assisted corporate office with annual meetings.
District Manager Check Into Cash 2009 2013
Austin, TX | San Antonio, TX | Corpus Christi, TX
- Spearheaded a variety of cash management operations for 12 financial service centers encompassing loan services, monitoring collections, marketing activities, and P&L reporting.
- Effectively hired, trained and directed a 32-member staff and actively collaborated in Human Resource operation functions such as training staff, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- Implemented processes and procedures to reduce internal theft and mitigate bad debt expenditures.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Resume Page Two
District Manager Public Storage 2006 2008
- Managed 12 retail location operations, from budget administration, payroll processing and P&L reporting to account management, marketing and sales promotions.
- Successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue, maintained annual revenues of over $25M.
- Guided 30 Managers in increasing rental/merchandise revenue, reducing collection losses and maintaining property expenses.
District Manager Hollywood Video 2002 2006
- Consistent track record of promotions from Guest Service Representative to Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, Store Manager, Training Store Manager, and then District Manager for 15 stores.
- Drove candidate recruitment, staff training and Human Resource administration operations to substantially increase sales and boost customer loyalty.
- Consistently ensured quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing a satisfied clientele base.
Customer Service Training Sales Strategy Training
Inventory Control Training Loss Prevention Training
Time Management Training Performance Assessment Training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!