This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on lucrative credit union operations in alignment with a company s vision, xxxxxxlue, and goals to attain a competitive adxxxxxxntage and generate robust employer growth.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes.
- High-Energy Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with financial executives, senior-level decision-makers, clients, and the community; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand credit union revenue and attain business objectives.
Assistant Vice President Consumer Lending Management (2009 Present)
Loan Operations Manager (2006 2009) ￨ Lending Manager (1992 2006) ￨ Loan Officer (1989 1992)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking Consumer Lending operations, including training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing Consumer Lending and Collections staff in meeting and / or exceeding business goals.
- Maximize use of personnel resources to achieve objectives by planning and prioritizing workflow and daily assignments, including objectively establishing performance expectations and monitoring results to drive key success.
- Guarantee ongoing profitability by ensuring staff is trained on new consumer lending promotions, products, and services.
- Perform in-depth analysis of risk-based lending program to exxxxxxluate effectiveness in accomplishing credit union s goals.
- Ensure operational compliance with lending policy and work with Collections Manager to comply with collections policy.
- Continually deliver personalized and quality-focused member services while supporting core goals of HSFCU, serving as a brand ambassador for the credit union, and actively participating in efforts to increase community name recognition.
- Contribute sharp analytical abilities toward performing in the role of Senior Loan Officer and Underwriter, including interviewing applicants, gathering essential data, advising members on best options, and cross-selling other services, as well as ensuring loan documentation is complete, approving loan with lending authority, and explaining loan decisions.
- Conceptualize, develop, and implement dynamic marketing campaigns in collaboration with executives and leaders.
- Spearhead services excellence by researching, responding, and resolving challenges from internal / external members.
Served as critical lead on the Credit Union Operations Counsel.
Trained staff on consumer lending, loan processes, and rules / regulations.
Expertly handled implementation of Visa Reloadable and Gift Card program and training.
Served as lead with PSCU in implementing and converting HSFCU Debit Card to a new processor.
Developed the credit union s key Visa Platinum and Home Equity Interest Only payment programs.
Instrumental in merger of Prince William Hospital Federal Credit Union and the opening of a new branch.
Developed successful promotions to increase loan volume, meet goals, and remain competitive in the market.
Drafted the credit union s first-ever risk-based lending policy, and led its successful union-wide implementation.
Financial Counseling School Florida Credit Union League
Microsoft Office ￨ Hostlink ￨ STAR ￨ Evolve ￨ RowNet ￨ Internet Applications
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Consumer Lending Management, Credit Union Operations, Credit / Debit Card Services, Collections Management, New Product Development / Implementation, and Member Relations. I am also highly skilled in New Business Development, Team Building, Training / Development, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Trends Tracking, Cross-Sales, Process Optimization, and Project Management.
Currently, as Assistant Vice President of Consumer Lending Management for Healthcare Systems Federal Credit Union, I expertly lead all facets of Consumer Lending operations, including training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing Consumer Lending and Collections staff. Within this role, I perform in-depth analysis of risk-based lending programs to exxxxxxluate effectiveness in accomplishing the credit union s goals, and perform in role of Senior Loan Officer and Underwriter. I also continually deliver personalized and quality-focused member services while supporting objectives of HSFCU, serving as a brand ambassador for the credit union, and participating in efforts to increase community name recognition.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Expertly handling implementation of Visa Reloadable and Gift Card program and training.
Serving as lead with PSCU in implementing and converting HSFCU Debit Card to a new processor.
Developing the credit union s key Visa Platinum and Home Equity Interest Only payment programs.
Supporting the merger with Prince William Hospital Federal Credit Union and the opening of a new branch.
Developing successful promotions to increase loan volume, meet goals, and remain competitive in the market.
Drafting the credit union s first-ever risk-based lending policy, and leading its successful union implementation.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Journalism from Arkansas State University. I also completed rigorous professional training at Florida Credit Union League s Financial Counseling School, as well as participating in training in Risk-Based Lending, Scoring Models, Decision-Making, and Collections through the University of Lending School.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relexxxxxxnt to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!