This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail oriented, self-motivated Professional possessing a broad range of management, customer service and quality assurance experience.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships and providing top notch customer service.
- Dynamic leadership abilities; experienced in conducting thorough training and educating individuals on best practices.
- Strong problem solving skills with a track record of completing tasks on time in deadline based environments.
Training & Development
Attention to Detail
NACCAS, Alexandria, VA 2013-Present
- Maintain adherence to school and state regulations throughout all operations.
- Conduct thorough investigations regarding government funding and suspicious claims; performed interviews, compiled information and relayed important data to appropriate parties.
- Perform in depth industry research, critical to remaining up to date on new state regulations and NACCA scope of compliance.
Great Clips, Aurora, CO 2005-Present
- Improved existing processes, leading to an increase of productivity by 40%, 30% growth within a 6-month period and a client retention rate of 98%.
- Provided excellent customer service; formed positive, lasting relationships.
Pickens Technical School, Aurora, CO 1999-2004
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, coupled with in depth industry knowledge to develop highly effective course content to promote growth and development in a vocational setting.
Split Endz, Aurora, CO 2000-2003
- Fulfilled key proprietary role, overseeing daily operations including employee management, staffing and maintaining proper inventory levels.
- Provided top notch customer service, key to ensuring satisfaction and promoting retention.
- Duties included accounting/bookkeeping, purchasing and implementing company policies and procedures.
- Grew customer base by developing effective marketing/advertising strategies.
Hype Hair Productions, Denver, CO 1997-2000
- Successfully promoted company services; coordinated high-profile hair shows.
- Responsibilities included media relations management, handling contract negotiations and selecting venues.
Business Marketing/Social Services Coursework Completed, University of Phoenix; 2010-2013
Cosmetology Master Degree, Dudley Cosmetology University, Kemersville, NC; 1991
Cosmetology Degree, LaVonne Beauty Academy, Aurora; 1986
NACCAS Certification; 2013
American Cancer Society Member
Look Good Feel Good Program Volunteer; 2011
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!