This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on high-volume bank branch operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth while demonstrating extensive knowledge of consumer and commercial banking products / services.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including strategically coordinating branch operations and sales initiatives while delivering superior customer service.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with bank executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain sales objectives.
Assistant Branch Manager
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking branch operations, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of branch staff in meeting and / or exceeding monthly sales and business goals.
- Exhibit experience in monitoring the number of office transactions, loan volume, new account volume, and individual sales results, along with handling all weekly sales and operational coaching for staff to achieve critical objectives.
Ensured sales goals and branch operations met or exceeded credit union standards.
Exceeded monthly goals of $300,000 for home equity, auto, credit card, and personal loans.
Continually upheld highest levels of member satisfaction while maintaining highly productive operations.
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic business acumen toward profitably marketing and supporting National Penn Bank s Mortgage Loan Program with internal branch referrals to meet or exceed objectives.
Boosted business via realtor, builder, and other external lead sources.
Originated residential mortgage applications within a designated territory.
Branch Manager ￨ Vice President
- Strategically steered profit-generating branch operations, including establishing and tracking monthly sales goals; managing sales calls for existing and potential business clients; and marketing mortgage, home equity, and lines of credit.
- Drove business growth by recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top team of 8 full-time branch employees.
- Contributed solid communication skills toward addressing escalating customer service issues to maximize satisfaction.
Upheld the highest levels of customer satisfaction while optimizing key operations.
Continually exceeded monthly goals of $550,000 for home equity loans and mortgages.
Branch Manager ￨ Banking Officer
- Applied strong leadership talents toward directing fast-paced branch operations, including establishing strategic branch sales goals while comprehensively managing a broad range of consumer and commercial credit products.
- Ensured continual compliance with corporate policies and procedures while resolving escalated customer concerns.
Coached and mentored a team of 20 employees to deliver quality-focused performance.
Successfully surpassed monthly loan goals of $1.5 million and 98 new checking accounts.
IRA Administrator (2000 2003)
- Strategically steered details-focused administration of IRA plans in compliance with companywide policies and state and federal regulations, and further worked to accurately calculate and distribute Required Minimum Distributions.
- Evaluated retirement product activity to ensure accuracy and compliance, and prepared IRS 1099R and 5498 forms.
Delivered valuable training on retirement forms and regulations.
Successfully marketed retirement products and cross-sold annuity services.
Built mutually beneficial relationships via prompt response to client and staff inquiries.
Branch Manager (1997 2000)
- Played a vital role in coordinating and managing high-volume branch operations, including marketing financial products to generate leads, as well as profitably managing and motivating a customer-focused team of 17 associates.
- Demonstrated experience in aggressively opening new customer accounts (e.g. savings, checking, money market, CDs, IRAs), along with ensuring seamless operational processes by addressing and resolving wide-ranging customer issues.
Consistently exceeded branch sales goals throughout leadership tenure.
Upheld highest levels of customer satisfaction within highly productive operations.
OMEGA for Commercial Lenders (2002)
Certified IRA Service Professional (2002)
Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor (CCUFC) (Since 2016)
Member, North Whitehall Valley Chamber of Commerce
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Bank Branch Operations Management, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Consumer / Commercial Product Sales, Marketing, New Business Development, and Customer Service. I am also highly skilled with Staff Recruitment / Hiring / Promotions, Team Building, Training / Development, Coaching, Mentoring, Short- / Long-Term Goals, and Policy / Regulatory Compliance, among other areas.
Currently, as an Assistant Branch Manager for the American Heritage Federal Credit Union, I expertly lead profit-driven branch operations within a highly competitive marketplace, including monitoring the number of office transactions, loan volume, new account volume, and individual sales results, along with handling all facets of weekly sales management. Within this role, I also personally recruit, train, mentor, and manage a top-performing team of branch staff.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Ensuring sales goals and branch operations met or exceeded credit union standards.
Exceeding monthly goals of $300,000 for home equity, auto, credit card, and personal loans.
Continually upholding highest levels of member satisfaction while maintaining highly productive operations.
To complement this experience, please note that I completed rigorous OMEGA for Commercial Lenders and Certified IRA Service Professional training / development at the Institute of Certified Bankers. I have also been recognized as a Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor (CCUFC) since 2016.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional leadership experience.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!