This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Results-driven Instructor seeking a position leading an EMT,
Haz-Tac, WMD or active shooter program.
- Expert level experience developing and implementing highly effective course content on various topics, including emergency response preparedness, counter terrorism and hazardous materials testing.
- Recognized for the ability to maintain strict adherence to operating guide procedures / regulations.
- Dynamic interpersonal skills, instrumental to simplifying complex concepts and effectively educating individuals.
- Sharp analytical problem-solving skills with a proven track record of reacting quickly in emergency situations.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service, and professionalism.
Training & Development
Course Content Creation
Fire Department City of New York, Brooklyn, New York 1992- Present
Instructor for FDNY Counter Terrorism Task Force (2016-Present)
- Leverage industry expertise to conduct in depth counter terrorism training.
- Develop and implement highly effective course content to promote growth.
- Create strategic plans and deliver didactic lectures.
Instructor for FDNY Fire Service Academy (2015-Present)
- Demonstrate top notch leadership abilities while educating students on terrorism awareness and emergency response preparedness.
- Maintain strict adherence to FDNY operating guide procedures.
- Leverage expertise to conduct hands-on training.
Certified Lab Instructor for FDNY- EMS Probationary EMT School (2014-Present)
- Develop highly effective course content while maintaining compliance to Department of Health and Bureau of Emergency Medical Service regulations.
Haz-Tac Instructor (2008-2010)
- Successfully delivered training on various topics, including hazardous materials testing and personnel protective equipment.
- Demonstrated top notch leadership and organizational abilities while promoting growth and development.
- Accurately maintained recertification / training records.
EMT/MERV/METU Operator/FDNY, EMS Bureau of Training Basic Life Support Lab Instructor (1992-Present)
- Leverage expert level skills to provide quality care to patients, mentor team members and maintain compliance to healthcare standards.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and an ability to react quickly in emergency situations.
- Conduct in depth inspections of vehicles to ensure safety throughout all operations.
AAS, Emergency Management Associate of Applied Science, Empire State College, New York; In Progress
Certification, Trainee Orientation Program for EMSS-1
New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation, Emergency Medical Service Academy, Ft. Totten, New York
Diploma, 340 Hour Basic Fire Service Technology
St. Petersburg Vocational Technical Institute, St. Petersburg, Florida
BLS Skills Lab Instructor, New York State Department of Health, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services
Emergency Medical Technician, New York State Department of Health, Bureau of Emergency Medical Services
National Certification for Fire Service Instructor I & II, NFPA Professional Qualifications and Standards
Municipal Police Training Council General Topics Instructor
State of New York Division of Criminal Justice Services,
Weapons of Mass Destruction Radiological /Nuclear Awareness Train the Trainer (AWR-140-1)
U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
Weapons of Mass Destruction Standardized Awareness Train the Trainer (AWR-160-1)
U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security
Fire Service Instructor I & II, New York State Department of State, Office of Fire Prevention and Control
WMD Standardized Awareness Training (AWR-160), FEMA Center for Domestic Preparedness
Weapons of Mass Destruction Radiological / Nuclear Awareness Training (AWR-160)
FEMA Center for Domestic Preparedness
WMD Hazardous Materials Technician Course, FEMA Center for Domestic Preparedness
Instructor Training Certification Course, FEMA Center for Domestic Preparedness
FDNY-EMS Station 46 Person of the Year
Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Chief James Scullion Medal, Meritorious Achievement with Merit, World Trade Center Campaign Medal, Pre-Hospital Saves, and Unit of the Month
Fire Department City of New York
Member of the National Association of Emergency Medical Service Educators
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!