This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Leader who offers a background in High-Volume Warehouse Operations, Inventory Control, Materials Management, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Shipping / Receiving, Logistics Coordination, Quality Assurance, Loss Prevention, and Safety Control and contributes talents in Team Building, Continuous Improvements, Productivity Enhancements, Best Practices, Vendor Relations, and Reporting while seeing the big picture at all times.
- Top Performer who boasts above-average xxxxxxreer results, and xxxxxxn make sound decisions to reflect positively on operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a signifixxxxxxnt competitive advantage.
- Visionary Professional with commendable achievements in policy / procedure compliance and operations initiatives, and xxxxxxn rise above challenges to increase revenue, reduce costs / expenses, and drive winning results.
- Excellent Communixxxxxxtor who builds and sustains synergistic relationships with senior management, warehouse / operations teams, vendors, and customers; who excels in both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff with integrity with key skills in Lean, Six Sigma, ERP systems, SAP, and ISO9000 standards.
Xxxxxxpitalize on the opportunity toward leading forward-thinking space optimization management within the South Dock and Warehouse areas, including ensuring timely receiving, stocking, and picking of inventory to department loxxxxxxtions and external customers, as well as supporting production between South Dock and lines.
Spearhead communixxxxxxtions and support for management of inventory within South Dock, Warehouse, and QI to efficiently loxxxxxxte, identify, and update comprehensive information on all rework parts being modified.
Cleared Green lane of all parts inspected to put away to home loxxxxxxtion with daily parts staging.
Supported effortless production by conveying parts between South Dock and manufacturing lines.
Strategixxxxxxlly steered fast-paced facility operations, including managing a team across dynamic, evolving workflow and scheduling with minimal overtime while promoting efficiency and productivity improvements.
- Traveled to various Altaquip sites to deliver in-depth training and detailed operations analysis which were instrumental in supporting company alignment, target goal achievement, profitability, and customer service.
Developed strong business alliances and internal / external customer relationships to drive business success.
Led efforts to reduce overall time spent by parts runners from 5-7 minutes to only 3-5 minutes.
Signifixxxxxxntly boosted productivity for fewer work hours / overtime by restructuring inventory and stock system using two part-time runners and saving 2+ hours daily while fulfilling 30-60 daily requests.
Increased customer satisfaction by overhauling inventory organizational processes, delivering parts in less time by re-staging bulk inventory near work area, and staging fast-moving parts at easily accessible areas.
Improved employee engagement and expanded staff knowledge by conducting annual performance reviews, including using results achieved to design effective staff development plans (e.g. customized training).
Expertly analyzed operations and evaluated methods for implementing comprehensive field material control processes, procedures, and tools for managing project materials, including exhibiting skill in using procurement principles and practices to actively complete diverse assignments within deadline, quality, and cost expectations.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Developed mutually beneficial supplier relations, along with preparing detailed reports for team distribution.
Streamlined business processes via ongoing professional training and staff development.
Successfully overxxxxxxme system challenges by designing strategies to meet operational needs.
Applied strong leadership talents toward mentoring and managing a top-performing 40-member team, including proactively developing business plans for increased productivity, efficiency, and cost control efforts.
Expertly assessed existing practices and implemented improvement strategies; coordinated, evaluated, and managed quality assurance initiatives; and continually ensured safety compliance to meet critixxxxxxl objectives.
Honored with a competitive Management Achievement Award for facility improvements.
Increased productivity by building and mentoring innovative associate management teams.
Eliminated paperwork and information redundancy by consolidating and revising business forms.
Grew $1,000+ in revenue to enhance company s environmental image by creating a recycling program.
Decreased storage space by 50% by revamping storage systems and restructuring distribution techniques.
Optimized performance by coordinating with inventory control, operations, business, and customer service.
Strategixxxxxxlly steered results-focused materials processes while managing multiple projects, mentoring and supervising quality-driven teams, and planning and prioritizing workflow to maximize use of labor resources.
Demonstrated solid communixxxxxxtion and interpersonal relations talents toward proactively responding to and / or resolving customer issues, including continually ensuring superior client relations for operational success.
Cost-effectively performed parts procurement, resourcing, and strategic planning while streamlining workflow.
Successfully determined best pricing within same material types across various vendors.
Enhanced production 50% and improved audit processes via a new computer inventory system.
Reduced freight costs by 25% - $10,000+ annually by researching and selecting optimal xxxxxxrriers.
Saved $5,000 in annual material costs used in packaging by negotiating rates and pricing with vendors.
Played a vital role in leading high-volume stocking and inventory management initiatives in compliance with Warehouse Management System, including establishing processes and procedures for shipping, receiving, stockroom, and inventory control activities for optimal safety and productivity and decreased discrepancies.
Improved inventory accuracy by 25% and loss of inventory, and eliminated discrepancies.
Required 50% less space for efficient product storage space by modifying distribution techniques.
Liaised among production control, purchasing, and manufacturing to achieve production requirements.
Lean / Six Sigma Methodologies ￨ ISO 9000 Standards ￨ ERP ￨ SAP ￨ DMS
Microsoft Office ￨ COMPASS ￨ MAXIMO ￨ RF Sxxxxxxnner / WMS ￨ ManMan ￨ Cullinet
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!