This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Performance-focused leader specializing in driving high-volume sales / business growth, designing marketing plans, creating strategic initiatives, providing world-class client relations, and cultivating a strong company image with superior product and services quality eager to offer progressive experience toward maximizing your company s bottom-line results.
Uses Sharp Creativity and Commercial Awareness to Deliver Profitable Marketing Plans
Excels at Analyzing Client Needs and Identifying Multiple Lucrative Growth Opportunities
Achieves and / or Exceeds Goals by Developing and Implementing Results-Generating Methods
Skillful at Defining Strategies for Capturing New Customers and Developing an Existing Client Base
Builds Knowledge with Participation in Ongoing Seminars, Training / Development, and Workshops
Proven Ability to Drive Leads, Recognize Market Trends, Deliver Presentations, and Negotiate Contracts
Owner ￨ Operator
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking new business development initiatives for a state-of-the-art permanent cosmetic applications operation, including driving results via targeted consultations and procedural sales.
- Maximize bottom-line performance by building and sustaining lucrative client relationships within competitive markets, and further tracking appointments and conducting pre- and post-procedural follow ups with key clientele.
Expertly oversee and / or perform micropigmentation procedures.
Cost-effectively procure equipment and products used during procedures.
Conceptualized and developed results-generating business and marketing plans.
Designed and developed a new company website www.GetUpandGoMakeup.com.
Sales ￨ Client Service Coordinator
- Drove business growth by delivering high-level sales team support and ensuring customer service issues were handled promptly, along with directing all facets of targeted customer needs analysis / assessment and core conflict resolution.
- Developed quotes and placed sales orders, and ensured sales backlog was expedited and cleared of all shipping issues.
Continually generated new sales leads and opportunities.
Optimized efficiency by managing high-volume business schedules.
Promoted rapport and morale between corresponding business teams.
Spine Care Coordinator
- Strategically steered collaborations with Med-Ops, Spine Care Scheduling, and Care teams to complete patient appointments as scheduled, including collecting and organizing data required to complete surgery and / or travel arrangements, as well as continually working with healthcare professionals to meet and / or exceed treatment goals.
Interfaced with medical operations to balance and maximize surgery / diagnostic schedules.
Supported patients with financing options for payment of diagnostic procedures and surgeries.
Sales ￨ Technician
- Played a vital role in boosting center-wise sales by demonstrating comprehensive knowledge of products and services.
Exhibited skill with microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, and chemical peels.
Used numerous different lasers and frequency machines to meet client goals.
Extensive Studies Mesa Community College ￨ University of New Mexico ￨ Universal Technical Institute
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!