This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Detail-oriented technical Professional with 20+ years of experience providing support and managing IT projects.
- Possesses an in depth knowledge of software development, system implementation, networking and desktop support.
- Experienced in identifying individual needs and developing innovative solutions.
- Recognized for ability to significantly improve existing technical support processes.
- Contributed extensively to migration from Lotus Notes to MS Exchange/Outlook for 1,500 users; oversaw scheduling, training and support operations (Swiss Re).
- Facilitated introduction, promotion and rollout of ContactOne Portal and Servicedesk (Swiss Re).
- Streamlined existing file replication processes between 5 NAS surety branch offices and home office, resulting in $7k in annual savings (Swiss Re).
- Ensured business continuity by overseeing annual disaster recovery exercises (Swiss Re).
Swiss Re, Manchester, NH 2003-Present
Senior Field Services Engineer (2009-Present)
- Utilize strong technical background to provide primary support to 60 local laptop and mobile device users, as well as 1,500 users nationwide.
- Demonstrate excellent project management abilities while steering global infrastructure projects to an on time completion.
- Leverage in depth knowledge of printer support and IT asset management to serve as a representative on several global support teams.
Computer Operator (2003-2009)
- Leveraged excellent technical skills to provide support to 60 local users and 40 remote users across 9 locations.
- Simplified complex IT concepts; conducted training on various technical topics.
- Associated duties included completing daily, weekly and monthly cycle processing for POINT, CCS and CPS applications.
- Strategically manage iSeries administration, to include system backups and monitoring system logs.
Lewtan Technologies, Waltham, MA 1993-2003
Sr. Network Engineer (2000-2003)
Sr. Software Engineer (1998-2000)
Operations Manager (1996-1998)
Network Assistant / Network Administrator (1993-1996)
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, Clarkson University, 1993
MCP Windows 3.1; 1995
MCP Windows NT 4.0 Server; 1999
ITIL Foundation v3 Certification; 2011
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!