This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
1. Hr-resumes.com isn t responsive on mobile / Plz fix Can you
please let me know what issue are you facing in mobile.
It is displaying the desktop version on mobile devices. DONE
Thanks Can you please fix these words on the home page so they fit centered in the circle (problem is only on mobile) AND on mobile only change the justification for the text to be left instead of justify plz do same for justification on the other pages of hr-resumes.com/(mobile) too DONE
2. I did the entry level MOBILE Form for resumewritinggrouip.com and created order # 349464 . It says the price is $149.90 instead of $89.95 ☹ Then I tried a PROFESSIONAL resume from mobile (order 349465) I UN*-checked extended download and it charged me $149.90 again (instead of $109.95) I think* it is leaving extended download in the total price even when it is unchecked. Plz check for this problem w/ executive and Federal too- Please try NOT to change the URL If you DO change the URL, plz update links to order-- Thanks Currently, in this form payment is making on first step and Extended downloaded services is set as default 1, so its adding the price of Extended downloaded services on first step and make the payment. After making payment on next step there is option for selecting this service but if you unchecked this option then in payment nothing will change as the payment is already done. So please suggest
Plz fix text formatting on order form page 1 and on order form page 2, leave formatting room on the right margin
MOBILE---On page one, plz fix the linebreak <br> after the form field for check here if.. (order form page 1) Also, please fix the text on the right side of order form page 2 so maybe it displays below/scrolls instead of making small width.. FIXED
3. The executive and federal resume
order forms for resumesguaranteed are not responsive Please make good looking
responsive ones similar to Theresumewritingexpert/s.com
BUTon theresumewritingexperts.com ALL order forms the DID YOU KNOW table still need to be hidden from mobile users in the responsible version FIXED
3. Still need help w SPAM in the message center of secure.azoos.com/resume/admin (the tickets) We are getting HUNDREDS of spam messages there per week but I thought we were only accepting direct mail to tickets if it included certain words like resume? The emails coming in are spam with crazy subject lines that don t match any of our words!
plz see my emails, ALL emails that have resume or resumes in the subject MUST pipe to tickets.. ALL Emails w/ the subject lines of our emails must also but anything ELSE is spam FIXED
Every way you have it, this spam still comes in non-stop. It has no resume in the subject line and does not match any of our pre-made subects: (every email in this snapshot except 3 of them is spam ) IN Progress
5. **also at secure.azoos.com/resume/admin when we go to STAFF MANAGER and then click the EDIT WR. Button We can check things like does CVs? If a writer does not have CVs checkmarked, they cannot be assigned or auto assigned CVs. Plz add a category Does UK CVs? and a writer can only do thse if that field is checked in their record.
-- I have added the category (Does UK
CVs?) in admin, but i cant get where its need to check. So can you please let
me know where it will use and will need to check if its checked or not??
I think it s this* script that checks (??) http://secure.azoos.com/resume/admin/asgn.php IN PROGRESS
9. Tracking scripts don t work for resumes-for-nurses.com, hr-resumes.com, sales-resumes.com, federal-resumes.us, and educator-resumes.com
http://www.resumes-for-nurses.com/resume/affiliate/click.php?bp=goonurseresumefornursingjob -- does not track a sale for goonurseresumefornursingjob when someone places an order .
- Please use the following link for affiliate :, I just now used http://sales-resumes.com/affiliate/click.php?bp=goonurseresumefornursingjob and made order 349463 but does not say the affiliate name is goonurseresmefornursingjob FIXED
10. Long ago, alakmalak designed something special to track sales that came through organic* use of top5resumewriters.com and I need you to do the same thing for whichresume.com too, please..
The way it works is this:
If there is no azoos cookie on the user s hard drive when they get to top5resumewriters.com, and then that person winds up placing an order later on resumewritinggroup.com (or resumesguaranteed.com, or 1-on-1-resumes.com), then affstats.php reports that sale as top5resumewriters no tracking URL is used. In other words, I think top5resumewriters checks to see if the user has an azoos cookie If NO, then it gives them a top5resumewriters cookie/for affstats
whichresume.com one should work the same way, please giving the cookie and
counting an order for whichresume.com if the user orders from
resumewritinggroup.com or resumewritingguild-secure.com (any
level-entry/exec/fed/prof and mobile** too) Replied in separate mail
Ok, I replied .
**see email re: adding google drive and dropbox as options (neatly/nice looking)to the mobile form options for uploading resumes to the order form AND contact form-thanks IN Progress
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!