This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Sales Professional with over 10 years of experience significantly increasing company revenue.
- Proven track record of implementing innovative strategies to exceed sales quotes.
- Experienced in Salesforce and Netsuite.
- Proficiency in French, intermediate Spanish abilities and basic understanding of Japanese.
- Grew number of clients within assigned territory from 3 to 30 within a 2-year period (DTT Surveillance).
- Maintained a pipeline of 3x quota to meet sales goals (DTT Surveillance).
- Consistently maintained 100% sales quota (ADT).
- Drove minimum of 25% additional self-generated leads to close sales (ADT).
- Sole Sales Representative to pass and qualify with 92% on model sales call certification first time
- Sold $100k of combined ERP software within first 12 months of employment (Zobrio).
- Maintained minimum pipeline of $2M in potential sales (Zobrio).
DTT Surveillance, Saint Louis, MO 2016-Present
- Implement innovative sales strategies to increase sale of loss prevention services across assigned territory.
- Strategically identify client needs and develop individualized solutions to ensure fulfillment.
- Leverage strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain positive relationships with prospective / existing clients.
- Heavily involved in full sales cycle from cold calling through initial presentation and follow-up.
- Successfully network by forming positive relationships throughout community.
- Conduct in depth research to remain up to date on current sales processes / trends.
Zobrio Richmond Heights, MO 2014-2015
- Conducted detailed sales presentations to successfully promote the sale of ERP accounting software to municipal, government and non-profit clientele.
- Prospected potential clients, established rapport and maintained positive relationships.
- Obtained in depth understanding of 3 financial software systems; made knowledge based recommendations based on individualized needs.
- Conducted in depth training to boost performance of sales team members.
Applebee s Restaurant, Ballwin, MO 2014
Server / Bartender
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and organizational skills throughout daily interactions with customers.
- Rapidly established rapport with customers and made knowledge based recommendations to upsell menu items.
- Delivered high quality service, key to promoting customer satisfaction and retention.
ADT Security Services LLC, Earth City, MO 2012-2014
Small Business and Residential Security Advisor
- Strategically identified client needs and promoted relevant security solutions to ensure satisfaction.
- Established and maintained customer relationships while overseeing full sales process.
- Strengthened product / service knowledge by conducting in depth research.
- Conducted in depth sales training to boost performance of newly hired team members.
Self Employed, Saint Louis, MO 2007-2012
- Performed in depth analysis of current trends and investing techniques; applied knowledge to all trades to ensure profitability.
Cbeyond Communications, Oak Brook, IL 2006-2007
Sales Executive / Team Leader
- Conducted business to business cold calls in a high volume environment.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while training newly hired team members on effective sales processes.
- Consistently met and exceeded monthly quotas.
Financial Asset Management Systems, St. Charles, MO 2005-2006
- Delivered high quality service to patrons while maintaining a personal profile of $1-2.5M monthly.
- Maintained quality control throughout all financial operations; thoroughly reviewed information for discrepancies.
Habitat for Humanity, New Orleans, LA 2004
Marketing and Solicitation Specialist
- Gained valuable exposure to effective marketing and account acquisition processes.
- Significantly grew existing donor base.
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, Loyola University New Orleans, New Orleans, LA; 2005
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!