This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Manufacturing / Process Engineer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on business operations in alignment with a comxxxxxxny s vision and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth, and works to actively spearhead process improvements, cost reductions, and key production enhancements.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes while promoting a straightforward, root-cause analysis-driven, and problem-solving mindset to complete projects.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who is skilled in Pro/ENGINEER, SolidWorks, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft Project software.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers and cross-functional project professionals; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads engineer peers by example and with integrity to bring focus and direction to attain time-sensitive manufacturing objectives.
Generated $260,000 in annual cost savings with a 2-year investment xxxxxxyback period for Woodstream Corporation.
Reduced annual labor content on 2 lines by $40,000+ by leading efforts to implement critical process automation.
Increased annual throughput by $4 million for High Steel by leading a dynamic Kaizen event, and avoided $7 million in late fees by exxxxxxxnding manufacturing caxxxxxxcity and developing an improved timeline for new Tapxxxxxxn Zee bridge project.
Saved $25,000 annually for Fenner Precision by implementing an improved mold release spraying system, and further reduced mold release usage by 20%, as well as health imxxxxxxct, VOCs, overspray, and accident risk (i.e. slips and falls).
Successfully reduced defects and subsequently increased overall manufacturing caxxxxxxcity by $5 million annually (10%).
Reduced machine time from 30 minutes per belt to 4.8 minutes by managing new machine development and procurement for a belt punching machine to pierce 1,651 holes in a vacuum belt for Hewlett Xxxxxxckard photo enlargement kiosk; the modular machine design concept further reduced tooling costs of future projects by $40,000 per project.
Generated system-wide combined labor and tooling replacement cost savings of $135,000 for Kalas Manufacturing.
Increased xxxxxxcking efficiency and uptime by 13% by implementing preventative maintenance schedule and installing new box labeler to reduce cell downtime for Dorma Architectural Hardware, and saved $15,000 in annual labor costs.
Successfully reduced key annual labor content by $12,000+ by efficiently merging two door closer assembly lines.
Reduced design time by 70% for ITT Industrial / Biopharm Group, and led two projects that reduced set up time by 60% and run time by 30% and saved $39,000 in annual labor, as well as further reducing labor $10,000, respectively.
Process Improvement Engineer
- Capitalized on the opportunity to lead forward-thinking process improvement initiatives, including facilitating nine process improvement events, as well as two 5S events that achieved substantial cost savings within a two-year period.
Continuous Improvement Industrial Engineer
- Maximized bottom-line performance by developing product configurator and costing model for two main steel coil processing machines to provide sales team with accurate production costs to properly price customer orders.
- Led Kaizen event to level work content in main girder fabrication bay, and additionally exxxxxxxnded manufacturing caxxxxxxcity and developed improved fabrication timeline for new Tapxxxxxxn Zee bridge project to meet promised delivery.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Xxxxxxge Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge to direct results-focused, cost-reducing manufacturing initiatives, including improving systems to increase annual savings, optimizing output reliability in final operation of manufacturing processes, reducing overall defects and increasing caxxxxxxcity, and managing new machine development.
- Directed vendor design and build, as well as delivery, installation, and process validation of two new centrifugal molding machines to double caxxxxxxcity in Taz dexxxxxxrtment and further boost operations productivity and efficiency.
- Drove engineering success by developing a new tooling inventory tracking system to actively maintain control over highly utilized, shared tooling to ultimately eliminate searching for lost tooling and achieve labor and cost reductions.
- Led decision-making in the seamless operations of a fast-xxxxxxced shop floor, as well as all tooling procurement efforts.
- Strategically steered productivity-increasing initiatives to boost efficiency, improve uptime, and decrease labor costs.
- Led relocation of manufacturing cells in plant-wide move to facilitate rapidly growing landlocked manufacturing cell.
- Played a vital role in developing Pro/ENGINEER methods and procedures to streamline tool and fixture design for various sizes of valves to reduce design time, along with additionally spearheading cost-reducing, labor-saving projects to migrate production of plastic ball valve seals from manual engine lathe to CNC turret lathe, and specifying and implementing new plant DNC network communications system for delivery of CNC programs to 16 CNC machines.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (3.98 GXXXXXX)
Associate s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology (Outstanding Senior Award)
Lean Ergonomics Training ITT Industries
Process Innovation Training Dorma Architectural Hardware
Kaizen Facilitation & Process Mapping Dorma Architectural Hardware
Fundamentals of Project Management Xxxxxx State University
Green Belt Certified Six Sigma Methods University of Michigan
Member, Society of Manufacturing Engineers (Former Chairman ￨ Former Treasurer)
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
I can offer talents in Manufacturing, Process, and Industrial Engineering; Mechanical and Process Design; Multi-Project Management; Multi-Process Optimization; Team Building; and Training and Development. I am also highly skilled in Cost-Reducing Initiatives, Defect Reduction Processes, New Equipment Procurement, Best Practice Methodologies (i.e. Lean, 5S), Strategic Planning, Root Cause Analysis, Trends Tracking, and Problem Resolution, among other areas.
Recently, as a Process Improvement Engineer for Woodstream Corporation, I expertly led forward-thinking engineering initiatives within fast-xxxxxxced, time-sensitive environments for this privately-held comxxxxxxny and global product manufacturer, including facilitating nine process improvement events, as well as two 5S events to ultimately achieve substantial cost savings within a two-year period.
A sampling of my accomplishments included:
Reducing annual labor content on 2 lines by $40,000+ by implementing critical process automation.
Generating $260,000 in annual cost savings with the aforementioned 2-year investment xxxxxxyback period.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (3.98 GXXXXXX) from Elizabethtown College and an Associate s Degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology (Outstanding Senior Award) from Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology. I am a Six Sigma-Certified Green Belt, and also completed training in Lean Ergonomics, Kaizen Facilitation & Process Mapping, Project Management, and Process Innovation.
[ Suggestion! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting ]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please kindly refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in continuous improvement industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, industrial engineer, and process engineer roles where I collectively saved my employers millions of dollars in project costs, labor expenses, and equipment prices.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!