This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- MBA in HR Management Graduate who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on business efficiency, corporate well-being, and employee satisfaction in alignment with a company s vision, and who works to promote quality staff recruitment to encourage diversity, low turnover, and superior company loyalty while adapting to key strategic needs.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above HR, recruitment, and talent management challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, and who maintains knowledge of industry trends to address and align workforce design with comprehensive skills in employment / labor laws, EEO regulations, and / or new legislation.
- Excellent Communicator who develops trusted relationships with C-level executives, senior-level decision-makers, HR / business professionals, clients, and vendors, and who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments.
Human Resources Talent & Demand Management Senior Associate (2015 Present)
- Capitalize on the opportunity to direct forward-thinking talent management and engagement deployment support to 200+ Public Sector International and Science & Infrastructure, including preparing data actual reports to help forecast axxxxxxilability for leadership to manage market s utilization which is instrumental in boosting recruitment processes.
Proactively consult with Human Resource Managers and Engagement Leaders on challenging company issues.
Successfully lead all New Hire and Campus Hire staff employed within the practice, including creating profiles; handling HRIS data entries; and facilitating comprehensive account team alignment, on-boarding, and training.
Recruiting Associate Advisory ￨ Assurance ￨ IFS ￨ Tax (2013 2015)
- Drove operations growth by managing interviewing requests for xLoS Recruiting Managers locally and nationally, including coordinating 500+ successful national and international candidate interviews via in-person, phone, or video.
- Delivered timely status updates to hiring managers, applicants, recruiting team, and HR personnel, and created Excel pipeline reports for managers to track candidate progression, interview schedules, acceptances, and declines, and open requisitions for each recruiting group.
Served as PwC ambassador and xxxxxxluable point-of-contact for partners, staff, and candidates.
Trained and delivered best practice guidance to new Recruiting Coordinators located nationwide.
Created PwC-branded templates for Lotus Notes, as well as confirmation emails used in other markets.
Human Resources Specialist ￨ On-Boarding Driver Washington Market (2012 2013)
- Led targeted new hire on-boarding initiatives for a Washington Metro Market to ensure consistent alignment with national on-boarding efforts, and facilitated 50+ Experience New Hire Orientations to guarantee staff felt welcomed.
- Processed identification information for 300+ summer interns and campus hires using Homeland Security and Social Security I-9 systems, and generated and analyzed key data reports to present information to supervisory staff.
- Expertly analyzed New Joiner and People Survey s primary data for the Washington Metro market while creating result deliverables to be shared with each line-of-service leaders and / or companywide group.
Coordinated a popular PwC co-ed soccer team and PwC networking expo.
Conceptualized and designed a detailed parking garage blueprint for 2,500+ staff.
Led a New Joiner Survey increase by 3+ points via proper on-boarding program execution.
Designed and developed Promotion Day resources, posters, slides, and booklets for 400+ staff.
Produced a diversity slide desk for the Washington Metro Diversity leader as info for speaking events.
Achieved rapid promotions from Team Assistant (2008 2010) and Executive Assistant (2010 2012) roles.
Office & Property Manager
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge and dynamic leadership acumen toward managing the corporation s president s staff of 12 top-notch employees while concurrently serving as property manager of a commercial building.
- Performed critical background investigation checks of prospects interested in leasing; checked credit, business licenses, and character reference; handled all rental payments and submissions to bank; and documented transactions.
Personally established the corporation s benefits for all employees.
Designed and developed a new orientation package for new and current tenants.
Successfully handled confidential and time-sensitive materials (e.g. payroll, direct deposit).
Cost-effectively developed a $500,000 budget plan for office supplies and building maintenance.
Client Relations Manager
- Played a vital role in delivering quality-focused strategic support to the dealership s General Manager and Service Director, including actively compiling daily and monthly reports for processing Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) functions, as well as comprehensively providing reports to accounting staff professionals on sales commissions.
Developed new initiatives and procedures to consistently optimize customer satisfaction.
Collaborated with teams to drive Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Porsche, and Aston Martin brand success.
Liaised among management to exceed CSI market results, and created and supported monthly projects.
Rapidly adxxxxxxnced from Internet Sales Manager and Customer Care Representative roles both held in 2005.
Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
Member (Since 2014) PwC Latin Inclusion Network
Human Resource Liaison (Since 2015) Public Sector Academy Counsel
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!