This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Credit and Collections Manager
- In depth experience creating strategies to minimize risk, analyze financial data and drive collection rate within large corporate environments.
- Regarded for ability to utilize collections expertise to design highly effective training and development programs for up to 12 team members.
- Proven ability to ensure Sox compliance throughout daily collections and debt operations.
- Spearheaded chargeback reduction policies, resulting in a monthly reduction from $100k to less than $10k within a 6-month period.
- Strategically minimized accounts receivable reserve, changing from .87% of sales to .39% of sales within 12-month period.
SAP, Oracle, ACCPAC, GetPaid, JD Edwards, Pacer, Frameworx, Outlook, Peachtree, eCredit(Cotera), QuickBooks, ADP Payroll, Mechanics Lien Law, NCS for UCC Filings, SQL, Great Plains, MS Office, Experian, Dun & Bradstreet.
Specialized Bicycle Components, Morgan Hill, CA 2015-Present
National Credit Manager
Specialized is a $1.5 Billion private manufacturer and industry leader in the cycling industry.
- Leverage credit/collections expertise to optimize efficiency throughout daily operations, including oversight of 10 direct reports, acquisition of overdue funds and performance of thorough account audits.
- Implement highly effective training programs for team members, key to driving overall productivity.
- Design innovative solutions to promote increased rate of bad debt collection.
- Strategically steer projects to on time, within budget completion.
- Identify areas of weakness within daily procedures and streamline improvement initiatives accordingly.
Directed/Polk Audio/Definitive Technology, Vista, CA 2010-2015
Manager, Global Credit/Collections
Directed is a car alarm and audio product division within a $250 Million private manufacturer.
- Assumed integral leadership position, ensuring accuracy throughout accounts receivable operations valuing $100M.
- Strategically project future collection earnings throughout generation of thorough ad hoc reports.
- Provided top notch support to clients as large as Best Buy; key to maintaining retention while promoting customer based referrals.
- Heavily involved in oversight of all daily operations, including inventory control, pricing and order processing.
- Maintained open lines of communication with multiple business units to enhance overall client experience.
Contract Employment, San Diego, CA 2009-2010
- Fulfilled various credit and collections positions, focusing primarily on reconciliation, negotiations and providing top notch customer service.
K2 Inc., San Diego, CA 2007-2009
K2LP is a division of a $5 billion public manufacturer/distributor of sporting goods and outdoor products.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while overseeing 3 direct reports, as well as $40M in accounts receivable procedures.
- Resourcefully analyzed financial eligibility of small and large retailers; focusing primarily on cultivation of positive relationships, as well as credit worthiness.
- Accumulated pertinent data and generated thorough month-end reports; relayed updates to appropriate parties.
Cardinal Health, San Diego, CA 2005-2006
Cardinal Health is a public manufacturer and distributor of health care products valuing $100 billion.
- Played integral role in achieving regulatory compliance as key member of SOX compliance team, while simultaneously managing 12 direct reports and $1 billion in receivables.
- Evaluated individual account eligibility and approved regarding credit accordingly.
- Performed thorough data analysis of monthly DSO, debt reserve and accounts receivable reports.
- Pioneered process improvement efforts throughout all billing and collections operations.
- Utilized multiple tools, including EDI, WAWF and WINS, to accurately automate invoicing systems.
Rip Curl, Carlsbad, CA 2003-2005
Rip Curl is a surf apparel distribution company valuing $500M.
- Championed process improvement initiatives for receivables valuing $50 million, resulting in a reduction of outstanding balances from 11% to 3%.
- Directly responsible for sales forecasting, LOC filing, UCC filings and tracking of crucial credit data.
- Utilized AS400, MS Great Plains and Lotus Notes to complete daily operations.
Continuing Education Courses Completed in: MS Access, HTML, Financial Accounting,
Managerial Accounting and Federal Tax Law
Riemer Credit Group Vice President
Dream for Change Board President
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!