This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Product Engxxxxxxeer who offers a background xxxxxx Project / Program Management, Process Engxxxxxxeerxxxxxxg, Systems Xxxxxxtegration / Implementation, Hydraulics / Thermal Management, and Manufacturability / Assembly Design; contributes talents xxxxxx Team Buildxxxxxxg, Strategic Analysis / Plannxxxxxxg, Tier 1 Supplier Relations, and Budget / Cost Control; and exhibits skill with Six Sigma / Lean, Value Stream Mappxxxxxxg, VAVE, Root Cause, and Gap Analysis.
- Top Performer with commendable accomplishments xxxxxx product design, development, and validation, and who can rise above challenges to improve the bottom lxxxxxxe, control costs, meet objectives, and drive wxxxxxxnxxxxxxg results.
- Excellent Communicator who builds and sustaxxxxxxs synergistic relationships with senior-level management, technical / operational teams, suppliers, and clients; excels xxxxxx both autonomous and collaborative work environments; and leads dynamic staff by example and with xxxxxxtegrity to contxxxxxxually exceed operational goals.
Pro/ENGXXXXXXEER ￨ Creo / Wildfire ￨ AMESim ￨ AutoCAD ￨ ANSYS Workbench ￨ ICEM CFD ￨ AirFlo3D ￨ PHOENICX
Design for Xxxxxxjection Moldxxxxxxg ￨ Die Castxxxxxxg ￨ Forgxxxxxxg ￨ Grxxxxxxdxxxxxxg ￨ EDM ￨ AFM ￨ Autofrettage
Microsoft Office ￨ Microsoft Project ￨ Lotus Notes ￨ Mc.Parts ￨ Ariba ￨ PTC Xxxxxxtegrity
7-Step Problem-Solvxxxxxxg ￨ 8-D ￨ RCA ￨ FTA ￨ DFME ￨ APQP ￨ PPAP ￨ DVP&R
C ￨ C++ ￨ FORTRAN ￨ MATLAB ￨ Mathematica ￨ LabVIEW ￨ VBA
Mxxxxxxitab ￨ Crystal Ball ￨ GD&T ￨ DVA
Launched 10+ new and derivative electromechanical pump and xxxxxxjector modules for heavy-duty and high-horsepower diesel engxxxxxxe applications with $60-million projected revenue as Cummxxxxxxs, Xxxxxxc. s Product Team Leader.
Reduced significant ambiguity and xxxxxxcreased customer satisfaction by establishxxxxxxg procedures for on-time and on-budget NPD project deliverables, and visited global suppliers to ensure quality, timxxxxxxg, and APQP deliverables.
Achieved 50%+ OSHA recordable reduction by xxxxxxstitutionalizxxxxxxg product safety and fail-sales xxxxxx lab / testxxxxxxg facilities.
Generated $11.8-million cost savxxxxxxgs by drivxxxxxxg warranty recovery from suppliers on BIS and early freeze failures.
Successfully reduced overall short-term solution lead times by 30% by drivxxxxxxg supply side value stream exercises.
Attaxxxxxxed standardization and 80% reduction xxxxxx human xxxxxxterface via key lab xxxxxxfrastructure implementation projects.
Personally achieved an annual cost savxxxxxxgs of $8 million by successfully drivxxxxxxg supplier cost-reduction projects.
Mxxxxxximized non-value added tasks to improve operation efficiency 40% by leadxxxxxxg value stream mappxxxxxxg exercises.
Reduced plant rejection rate by 15% as a Technical Specialist by addressxxxxxxg fuel xxxxxxjector assembly lxxxxxxes issues, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg takxxxxxxg time-bound, databased decisions regardxxxxxxg computational, experimental, and statistical analysis.
Saved $20+ million on diesel xxxxxxjectors by managxxxxxxg critical xxxxxxjector component projects for high-precision grxxxxxxdxxxxxxg.
Reduced VA cycle time by 10 seconds and NVA time by 24 seconds by developxxxxxxg product designs for DFM and DFA.
Successfully achieved 95% Right First Time results at plants by implementxxxxxxg TQM systems at the end-of-lxxxxxxe.
Closed out two DFSS projects to save $5+ million xxxxxx warranty avoidance as a Project Development Engxxxxxxeer, and further reduced production lxxxxxxe failures from 17.5% to less than 1% by drivxxxxxxg product quality improvement projects with suppliers to ultimately cut down on overall scrap and defective shipments.
Product Team Leader Emission Solutions (2013 2015)
Strategically steered forward-thxxxxxxkxxxxxxg product development and product improvement xxxxxxitiatives for xxxxxxtricate xxxxxxjection-molded and die-cast components of the diesel and Urea dosxxxxxxg systems for wide-rangxxxxxxg global OEMs.
Drove busxxxxxxess growth by recruitxxxxxxg, traxxxxxxxxxxxxg, mentorxxxxxxg, and managxxxxxxg a team of 8 top-performxxxxxxg engxxxxxxeers and technicians, and further optimized labor resources by plannxxxxxxg and prioritizxxxxxxg project tasks to meet goals.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Product Team Leader Emission Solutions (contxxxxxxued)
Proactively managed a $1-million annual budget allocated for engxxxxxxeerxxxxxxg CAPEX and OPEX while managxxxxxxg product lifecycles for multiple product lxxxxxxes, as well as facilitatxxxxxxg change management and BOMs; conductxxxxxxg design reviews, FMEAs, and root cause analysis; and ensurxxxxxxg product safety, EURO, EPA, and ARB compliance.
Technical Specialist Fuel Systems, Cummxxxxxxs-Scania JV (2012 2013)
Utilized broad scope of xxxxxxdustry knowledge and dynamic technical acumen toward developxxxxxxg, validatxxxxxxg, and implementxxxxxxg xxxxxxnovative new and derivative high-pressure common rail diesel xxxxxxjectors, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg comprehensively developxxxxxxg and releasxxxxxxg xxxxxxspections and sourcxxxxxxg approved standards to achieve objectives.
- Developed and executed DVP test plans for fuel xxxxxxjector, coordxxxxxxated manufacturxxxxxxg / supplier at design stage, and procured prototypes and admxxxxxxistered suppliers to ensure on-time delivery and quality, along with defxxxxxxxxxxxxg various test and on-floor measurement methods for xxxxxxterference fit and seals xxxxxx high-pressure fuel environments.
- Exhibited skill with GD&T prxxxxxxciples and developed xxxxxxspection standards related to critical cost / quality improvements and production down times, workmanship and scrap, and supplier quality improvement xxxxxxitiatives.
- Ensured smooth deployment at multiple plants by coordxxxxxxatxxxxxxg efforts with product change management teams.
Product Development Engxxxxxxeer Fuel Systems, Cummxxxxxxs-Scania JV (2007 2012)
Designed new diesel engxxxxxxe fuel system component derivatives (i.e. accumulators, safety valves, high pressure lxxxxxxes, connectors) for operatxxxxxxg pressures over 3,000 bar, along with handlxxxxxxg evolutionary design xxxxxxtroduction and high-tech fuel edge filter process implementation to mitigate 95% of debris-related fuel xxxxxxjector failures.
- Coordxxxxxxated and summarized fluid and fxxxxxxite simulation, materials, and SEM analysis and metrology studies for comprehensive product tear down and root cause xxxxxxvestigation reportxxxxxxg xxxxxxitiatives.
Product Development Engxxxxxxeer
Played a vital role xxxxxx collaboratxxxxxxg with teams to facilitate new product development, design, and analysis and cost reduction on HVAC actuators and xxxxxxjection-molded components (e.g. housxxxxxxgs, connectors, and gears) for Automotive Tier 1s, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg leadxxxxxxg fxxxxxxite element stress and NVH studies on component and assembly designs.
Project Manager Onlxxxxxxe & View Content Provider
Capitalize on the opportunity to boost professional knowledge by accomplishxxxxxxg ongoxxxxxxg project deliverables withxxxxxx a fast-paced, high-pressure Agile / Scrum environment, xxxxxxcludxxxxxxg proactively presentxxxxxxg key process metrics and strategic options to senior-level management and busxxxxxxess partners xxxxxxstrumental xxxxxx drivxxxxxxg results.
Master of Busxxxxxxess Admxxxxxxistration
Master of Science xxxxxx Mechanical Engxxxxxxeerxxxxxxg
Excellent Professional References Provided Upon Request
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!