This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Over 8 years of experience providing top notch administrative support to executive level employees.
- Dynamic written and oral communication skills, key to optimizing efficiency throughout daily operations while forming lasting relationships.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise and professionalism.
Event & Travel Coordination
Kronos & When to Work
QuickBooks Pro 2016 & Quicken
MS Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
Mountain Creek Resort, Vernon, NJ 2015-Present
Senior Executive Assistant to CEO and President
- Fulfill key administrative support position, with associated responsibilities including call management, document processing, recording meeting minutes and database maintenance.
- Implement strategies to streamline existing office operations, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Leverage strong organizational skills to coordinate travel and maintain calendars for CEO and President.
- Heavily involved in management of company financials, including accounts payable/receivable, tax filings and financial statement management.
- Strategically steer projects to an on time completion.
Crystal Springs Resort, Hamburg, NJ 2011-2015
Executive Assistant to CEO and Vice President of Hospitality and Lodging
- Utilized excellent administrative abilities to provide key support to CEO and Vice President.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication skills throughout daily interactions with customers.
- Successfully maintained calendars, scheduled appointments and coordinated events.
- Utilized QuickBooks Pro to complete accounting tasks for 30+ companies.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy throughout invoicing and expense management.
Mountain Creek Resort, Vernon, NJ 2010-2011
Executive Assistant to GM and Risk Management Administrative Assistant
- Provided top notch support to General Manager, promoting efficiency throughout all office operations.
- Duties included call management, travel coordination, expense tracking and invoice processing.
- Promoted enhanced guest experience; conducted thorough follow up in the form of satisfaction surveys.
- Processed payroll for 120+ employees.
- Maintained compliance to company regulations.
Mountain Creek Resort, Vernon, NJ 2008-2010
- Provided key administrative support to the Director of Marketing, with associated responsibilities including scheduling, advertisement creation and maintaining a creative log.
- Oversaw financial operations, including expenses, accounts payable/receivable and time tracking.
Mountain Creek Resort, Vernon, NJ 2007-2008
Lift Operations Administrative Assistant
- Successfully performed administrative tasks, including scheduling, employee time tracking and interviewing.
Associate of Arts in Accounting, Herkimer County Community College, Herkimer, NY; 1987
AMA Certification in Managing Your Workload, CEU
AMA Certification in Partnering with Your Boss, CEU
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!