This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include over 20 years of proven leadership experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward building, training and directing high-performance teams. To complement this background, I possess top notch organizational, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dedicated, results-driven Leader eager to contribute 20+ years of professional experience to a progressive organization.
- Top notch leadership skills; experienced in leading teams with up to 15 members.
- Quick learner with a demonstrated ability to adapt quickly in fast-paced environments.
- Regarded for excelling in positions with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Skilled in maintaining utmost quality control while consistently achieving / surpassing production goals.
Adobe Creative Suite CC
MS Office Suite
Riot Creative Imaging, Los Angeles, CA 2014-Present
- Fulfill key leadership position, overseeing daily activities of 15 team members while ensuring strict adherence to production schedules.
- Maintain quality control throughout all day to day operations; closely monitor product standards and implement initiatives to increase efficiency.
- Deliver high quality customer service to ensure overall satisfaction; form positive relationships to ensure retention.
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities; successfully develop project schedules, delegate tasks and estimate project costs.
- Conduct in-depth training to boost overall team performance.
ARC Document Solutions, Los Angeles, CA 2009-2014
- Oversaw daily operations of 6 team members while consistently meeting / exceeding production goals.
- Responsible for maintaining quality control, creating project timelines and accurately estimating costs.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training processes to increase overall productivity and ensure achievement of individual production goals.
- Utilized strong communication abilities to establish and maintain positive relationships with customers and deliver high quality service.
Ford Graphics, Los Angeles, CA 2004-2009 Department Manager
- Leveraged strong leadership skills to successfully oversee production processes and maintain quality control throughout all operations.
- Provided training and mentorship for 4 team members.
- Strategically devised project plans and created budgets.
- Thoroughly reviews production processes to maintain adherence to all company standards.
- Identified client needs and developed solutions to ensure fulfillment.
Ford Graphics, Los Angeles, CA; Production Operator 1994-2004
County of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA; Production Operator 1993-1994
Associate Degree in Business Management, Long Beach City College; 2009
Associate Degree in Computer Science, Los Angeles Trade Technical College; 1997
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!