This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-oriented Program Manager with a proven track record of steering projects to on time completion within international organizations.
- In depth knowledge of food security, safety net and income transfers on a global level.
- Regarded for ability to design project schedules, oversee all phases and generate thorough status reports.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, critical to cultivating lasting relationships.
- Possesses linguistic fluency in Arabic and English.
MS Office Suite
World Food Programme of the United Nations, Sana a, Yemen 2002-2016
- Fulfilled critical project management position, steering projects to successful, on time completion throughout all phases.
- Streamlined process improvement initiatives, resulting in increased efficiency throughout all operations.
- Leveraged strong interpersonal skills to foster positive relationships with government ministries and local authorities, including UN agencies, World Bank, USAID and donor organizations.
- Provided strategic coaching to drive performance of field staff throughout food/cash distribution cycles.
- Assumed key project manager role throughout Food for Education Component, as well as Emergency Safety Net (food and cash) programs.
Social Fund for Development (SFD), Sana a, Yemen 1997-2001
Deputy Officer (1999-2001)
Project Officer (1997-1999)
- Received merit based promotion due to strong leadership and project management abilities.
- Successfully directed all operations within the small and micro enterprise development unit.
- Ensured program and proposal met accreditation guidelines.
- Chief responsibilities included inquiry screening, application appraisal approval and disbursement of funds.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Iowa State University, Ames, IA; 1995
International Programme for Development Evaluation, Carilton University, Ottawa, Canada; 2004
Financial Institutions for Private Enterprise Development, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA; 2000
Microfinance Training Session I & II, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO; 1998
Co-author of The costs and cost-efficiency of providing food through schools in areas of high food insecurity, Food & Nutrition Bulletin, Volume 30, Number 1, March 2009
Emergency Team Volunteer, Amman, Jordan; 2015
Cost and cost-efficiency of school feeding in WFP interventions globally, Rome, Italy; 2008
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!