This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Dedicated, versatile Professional seeking a challenging position to leverage 13 years
of multifaceted experience.
- Dynamic leadership abilities demonstrated throughout direct oversight of 11 staff members.
- Skilled in steering 150+ projects to an on time, within budget completion.
- In depth understanding of effective marketing campaign creation, business administration and legal processes.
Smartsheet Project Management
Event Management Software
MS Access, Excel & Powerpoint
Photoshop & Dreamweaver
Static Control Components, Sanford, NC 2013-Present
Marketing Coordinator/Traffic Manager
- Fulfill key leadership position, successfully overseeing daily operations of 11 direct reports, as well as all aspects of 150+ projects simultaneously.
- Envision, design and deploy highly effective marketing strategies.
- Ensure accuracy throughout day to day procedures by thoroughly tracking status and generating precise reports.
- Collaborate extensively with multiple business units to streamline processes regarding microchip firmware updates, QR codes and legal license agreements.
Static Control Components, Sanford, NC 2011-2013
Technical Support Coordinator
- Maintained quality control throughout daily processes, with associated responsibilities including vendor selection, service request tracking and project status review.
- Implemented knowledge of ISO standards into daily preparation and drafting of SOPs.
- Leveraged subject matter knowledge to design highly effective training and development programs for new hires.
- Chief responsibilities included database management, process improvement and payroll processing.
Law Offices of Gerald Schwartz, Alexandria, VA 2005-2006
Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, Bookkeeper
- Assumed integral administrative support role, focusing primarily on preparation of legal documents, escrow account management and providing top notch client service.
- Conducted key legal research, vital to attorney case preparation.
Arkansas Department of Health, Walnut Ridge, AR 2003-2004
- Responsibilities included accounts receivable/payable oversight, scheduling, maintaining patient records and interfacing directly with patients.
Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Administration, University of Phoenix, Tempe, AZ; 2010
Associate of Arts in Business, University of Phoenix, Tempe, AZ; 2008
Paralegal Certificate Course, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR; 2002
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!