This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven professional possessing strong account management, relationship building and organizational abilities.
- Regarded for the ability to deliver outstanding results with the highest degree of expertise, service and professionalism.
- Dynamic interpersonal communication skills, key to forming positive relationships with client, team members and upper level management.
- Comprehensive understanding of the skills needed to anticipate, meet and exceed client expectations in a proactive and courteous manner.
JB Hunt 2015-Present
Logistics Coordinator (2016-Present)
- Fulfill key account management role; ensure client needs are met.
- Form positive relationships with clients; rapidly resolve issues and concerns.
- Demonstrate strong organizational abilities while coordinating logistics.
- Generate detailed P&L reports to accurately track account progress.
- Successfully oversaw full cycle freight operations for a $45M account.
- Streamlined existing operations to significantly increase company revenue and improve efficiency throughout shipping operations.
- Contributed to the achievement of rate approval for new lanes of transportation.
Compliance Coordinator (2015-2016)
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout daily interactions; managed calls, resolved inquiries and provided direct support to upper level management.
- Ensured regulatory compliance throughout all day to day operations.
- Utilized various tools, including Peoplenet, RAIR, Arachnid, STARZ, and Qualcomm, to perform assigned tasks.
- Successfully compiled information and generated detailed reports.
Olive Garden 2013-Present
- Provide excellent customer service throughout daily operations, key to promoting satisfaction and customer retention.
- Leverage food and liquor expertise to resolve inquiries and make individualized recommendations.
- Strategically upsell menu items, key to driving company revenue.
- Provided excellent customer service to all guests
Kris Realty 2011-2014
- Provided direct support to Realtor; managed calls, compiled vital information and created promotional material.
Country Inn and Suites 2012-2013
- Leveraged strong interpersonal communication skills to interact with guests and handle issues.
- Performed necessary administrative tasks, including scheduling, inventory and billing.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Concentration in Management, Robert Morris University; 2014
Volunteer, Dogs on Deployment
Volunteer, It s a Pittie Rescue; 2013-2015
Volunteer, PAWS Animal Shelter; 2005-2012
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!