This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Executive level Finance Professional eager to contribute over 25 years of
experience to a progressive organization.
- Proven ability to streamline daily financial operations, resulting in increased efficiency, maintained quality control and overall company growth.
- Extensive experience providing direct support to company Presidents and executive level employees.
- Demonstrated ability to devise highly strategic plans, ensure smooth mergers/acquisitions and generate thorough financial status reports to keep shareholders updated.
Financial Operations Management
Mergers & Acquisitions
Court Holdings Limited, Beamsville, Ontario 1998-Present
CHL Finance Director/CFO
- Fulfill critical executive level role overseeing all financial operations within a global automotive parts and steel services company.
- Collaborate extensively with company president to develop strategic plans to promote overall growth.
- Champion process improvement initiatives, resulting in $500,000+ in tax savings annually.
- Cultivate positive relationships with banks and lenders, contributing extensively to increased efficiency throughout daily operations.
- Provide leadership to 6 staff members, focusing primarily on driving performance.
- Heavily involved in company mergers and acquisitions, ensuring precision throughout legal contracts, financial document processing and performance of due diligence.
- Conduct in depth market/global trend research, integral to making educated choices in regard to future acquisitions.
- Utilize aggressive negotiation tactics to ensure bottom line company cost throughout all financial start up and expansion deals.
- Generate thorough status reports, utilizing Prophix software, and relay pertinent information to company Presidents and shareholders.
- Chief responsibilities include risk management, strategic tax planning, pricing proposal review and providing key support to shareholders.
Blenkorn and Sawle/Blenkhorn Sayers, St. Catharines, Ontario 1994-1998
- Received merit based promotion after first 9-months of employment due to demonstration of strong financial knowledge, organizational abilities and leadership skills.
- Oversaw all financial processes for manufacturing and construction operations, with associated responsibilities including, management of 6 staff members, theft identification and shareholder reporting.
- Chief duties included management of accounts payable, receivable, payroll processing and financial reporting.
- Streamlined inventory control processes, resulting in increased efficiency.
- Established and maintained key relationships with banking institutions and clients.
- Maintained accuracy throughout all job costing and reporting.
Falco Santi and Riddell CA Firm, Burlington, Ontario - Senior Accountant 1990-1994
KPMG - Staff Accountant 1989-1990
Certified Professional Accountant/Certified Management Accountant
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!