This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Multi-Industry Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on global project, program, systems, and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth inquiries with internal and external business parties to boost success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical decision-makers, C-level executives, teams, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads peers by example and with integrity to inspire confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
PMO Senior Project Manager
- Capitalize on the opportunity to execute and deliver programs using Agile Project Methodology standards and tools for this global provider of gift cards and stored value services, including strategically implementing and enforcing a program governance structure to coordinate IT systems and business efforts in collaboration with key delivery teams.
- Partner with stakeholders and sponsors to implement benefits realization and communication plans and KPIs for the program and beyond the program, along with partnering with operations leaders to establish ongoing measures and metrics for benefits realization after the initial implementation to enhance and grow product and / or platform.
Successfully moved from Waterfall to Agile project management methodologies.
Partnered with leaders to implement organization-wide methodology and culture change.
Designed and led a new training program for various team roles for the organizational change to Agile.
Increased business revenue 8% by leading a team to implement eCommerce Digital Services platform / product.
ERP+ Program Director GE HB&S
- Strategically steered IT ERP software solutions for supply chain, financial, order management, pricing, procurement, engineering, and consumer service throughout this Fortune 500 organization, including implementing standards across programs and projects to facilitate delivery and execution through various stage gates throughout lifecycles.
Expertly collaborated with leaders to establish and implement standard project management processes for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP+) IT Program Office for the Information Technology organization to meet objectives.
Cost-effectively managed a $50+ million budget, including controlling multi-site resources.
Successfully monitored expenses and budgeted initiatives to execute 100+ module releases in 2013.
Led seven PMs and 40+ project leaders in converting 700 legacy systems to 100 enterprise-wide systems.
Led a project team to implement Windchill PLM for engineering BOM and change management, including partnering with engineering teams to actively establish and execute seamless rollout, training, and support plans.
Program Manager RightSourceRx (2007 2011)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing two Ohio- and one Arizona-based pharmacies, including mentoring and managing a top-notch team of 12 Project Managers while ensuring systems aligned with business goals.
- Developed and implemented a program governance structure to coordinate IT systems and business initiatives; including a program to integrate 20 mail order and 12 specialty projects approved for a 2011 budget of $18 million.
- Served as key lead for a 2010 program with a $16-million budget, including performing as program manager to expand the business to Medicare Part B and DME billing for diabetic supplies scheduled to begin operations in 2011.
Program Manager RightSourceRx (continued)
Led PMs in developing standard project management status and reporting for senior-level leaders.
Implemented 2009 s RightSourceRx Specialty Pharmacy and brought it to #1 in the Humana network.
Enabled 35% membership growth for RightSourceRx via new technology and key process methodologies.
Led a $400,000 project to develop new systems to track and process Medicare Rewards to save $4.2 million.
Established operational and executive reporting to turnaround 98% of clean scripts in two days and 95% of scripts requiring intervention in five days; 2008 s figures were 70% of clean scripts and 62% for those requiring intervention.
Project Manager Medicare Product Development (2006 2007)
- Led targeted decision-making among diverse projects designed to optimize process efficiencies, including all due diligence, contracting, fulfillment, vendor management and cash processing, as well as analyzing and streamlining project management processes to proactively improve Humana Active Outlook health management information flow.
Initiated a 40-person call center to handle sales and service calls for a Brain Fitness program.
Demonstrated proven success in generating a $5+ million contract for 30,000+ Brain Fitness Units.
Personally managed key vendor analyses which were essential to successful outsourcing of HAO call system.
Saved $400,000 via a Green Belt project to examine and optimize Medicare mailings and recipient targeting.
Project Manager Financial Reporting ￨ Medicare Operations (2004 2006)
- Spearheaded development and execution of a comprehensive communications and reporting strategy to allow a substantial 600% expansion of Medicare membership subsequent to new MMA regulations in alignment with key goals.
Successfully led an on-time program to install 3,300 kiosk phones in Wal-Mart stores in 2006.
Designed and developed a large-scale membership management system for claims and pre-tax profits.
Developed a financial model to project monthly revenue per member for market, state, and regional plans.
Project Manager ￨ Testing Manager Associate Service Center (2000 2004)
- Played a vital role in coordinating testing across an HR department responsible for payroll and associate services, including building and sustaining productive relationships with IT and serving as a liaison between HR and IT teams.
- Developed a testing database / network in collaboration with IT to lead to standardization of testing documentation.
Successfully implemented a $3-million Oracle Payroll system.
Accurately handled high-volume payroll reporting for 28,000+ associates.
Created the first successful testing policies / procedures for Corporate Information Management team.
Reduced end-of-year W2 rework 20% by establishing workflow and auditing tracking for associate changes.
Master of Business Administration Webster University
ASQ Black Belt Certification (2008) ￨ ASQ Green Belt Certification (2007)
PgMP Certification (Projected 2017) ￨ PMP Certification (2004) ￨ ACP Certification (2011)
Microsoft Office ￨ Microsoft Project ￨ Visio ￨ Version 1 ￨ Jira ￨ Toad ￨ Visual Basic 6
Access and Excel Basic Programming ￨ SQL ￨ Discoverer ￨ Crystal Reports ￨ Oracle
Member, Project Management Institute (PMI) Local / National
Vice President Programs, Local Project Management Institute (PMI) Chapter (2017)
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Global Multi-Site Project Management, Agile / Waterfall Methodologies, Six Sigma, DMAIC Methodology, Change Management, Process Redesign, and Process Improvement. I am also highly skilled in Team Building / Training, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Quality Assurance / Testing, Stakeholder Engagement / Analysis, Risk Management, and Cost / Benefit Analysis.
Currently, as a PMO Senior Project Manager with Stored Value Solutions (SVS) / Comdata, I expertly execute and deliver programs using Agile Project Methodology standards and tools for this global provider of gift cards and stored value services, including strategically implementing and enforcing a program governance structure to coordinate IT systems and business efforts in collaboration with key delivery teams. Within this role, I successfully partner with stakeholders and sponsors to implement benefits realization and communication plans and KPIs for the program and beyond the program. I also partner with operations leaders to establish ongoing measures and metrics for benefits realization after the initial implementation to enhance and grow the product and / or platform.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Successfully moving from Waterfall to Agile project management methodologies.
Partnering with leaders to implement organization-wide methodology and culture change.
Designing and leading a new training program for various team roles for the organizational change to Agile.
Increasing business revenue 8% by leading a team to implement eCommerce Digital Services platform / product.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Business Administration from Webster University and a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Xxxxxx. I hold an ASQ Black Belt Certification and Green Belt Certification, as well as PMP and ACP Certifications. I am also in the process of attaining my PgMP Certification this year.
[ Suggestion! Optional! Address Here Any Skills / Qualifications / Achievements Relevant to the Job Posting. REMOVE this before sending]. As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in project and program management roles.
As a proven leader, you will find that I am positioned to deliver both immediate and long-term results with a continued commitment to exceeding your team s goals. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!