This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my qualifications include a Bachelor Degree in Sociology and completion of extensive training in social work. To complement this background, I am dedicated to improving lives of adolescent, adult and elderly individuals. Additionally, I possess strong interpersonal communication, leadership and organizational capabilities.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Recent Sociology Graduate seeking a rewarding opportunity in social services and case management.
- Caring, dedicated Professional eager to contribute hands on internship experience and strong academic foundation to a progressive organization.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of identifying needs, developing individualized action plans and providing support.
- Excellent communication skills; experienced in forming positive relationships with individuals ranging from adolescent ages to elderly.
Bachelor Degree in Sociology of Social Science, Minor in Psychology of Social Arts
Rogers State University; 2017
Capstone: General Public s Perception of Dyslexia
A Clinician s Tale: How Do I Provide the Best Treatment for Young Children with Disruptive Behaviors
A Culture-Centered Approach to Recovery
A First Look at Integrating Care: Policy | Practice
Abuse and Neglect of Individuals with I/DD
Addressing Overweight and Obesity in Individuals with Mental Illness
Adolescent Substance Use Disorder Clinical Pathways
Advance Directives | Alternative Communication Strategies | Anger Management | Cultural Diversity
HIPAA and Behavioral Health
Law, Ethics and Standards of Care in Behavioral Health
Workplace Harassment | Workplace Safety: The Basics
Tulsa North Youth Services, Tulsa, OK
- Gained valuable exposure to providing social services and forming positive relationships with adolescents.
Dayspring Community Services, Ponca City, OK
- Closely observed daily activities of Case Managers.
- Participated in interviews, compiled information and developed needs based action plans.
- Acquired an in depth understanding of providing social services to individuals ranging from infant to elderly.
- Obtained bimonthly referrals from Juvenile Court judge; appropriately relayed information.
- Performed various administrative tasks, including data entry, e-mail management and facilitation of conference calls.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and organizational skills while managing daily activities.
- Continually recognized for exceeding expectations.
Family Dollar 2011-2013
- Regarded for ability to complete tasks on time, within a fast-paced retail environment.
- Oversaw daily operations for entire store location while monitoring up to 4 employees per shift.
- Responsibilities included delivering excellent customer service, scheduling and increasing operational efficiency.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!