This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Experienced Strategic Leader with 15+ years of experience in high-stress environments along with a strong background in progressive property management roles. Experienced in designing comprehensive business strategies, managing over 2,500 apartment units, identifying cost saving opportunities, and supervising staff members. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with key clients and vendors.
Marketing Best Practices
Attention to Detail
- Directly manage a variety of administrative and operational functions within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing productivity and efficiency
- Oversee approximately 2,633 apartments located throughout 8 different location in Florida which required supervising financial operations
- Plan and implement annual budgets in addition to successfully increasing NOI on a monthly basis from $630,000 to $1,802,000 in 2015
- Create in-depth market surveys and made appropriate adjustments to rent schedules, create marketing plans for each community, and manage promotional activities
- Generate delinquency reports, develop both NSF and collection procedures, and achieved an accounts receivable percentage of less than 1% monthly and bad debt under .5% quarterly
- Utilize superior communication and interpersonal abilities in order to foster positive rapport with tenants, co-workers, and members of management
- Review tenant paperwork/contracts, provide training to new employees, provide performance assessments, and perform property inspections
- Successfully reduced costs by 30% through the negotiation of vendor pricing and fees along with ensuring OSHA regulations are consistently adhered to
- Coordinated day-to-day operations within the organization which included overseeing several properties throughout the Tampa, FL area
- Analyzed current operations of several low-performing properties, created streamlined operational processes, and increased NOI growth while decreasing AR levels
- Oversaw large-scale apartment revisions which required significant time management abilities in addition to a keen ability to manage vendor relationships
- Performed market research in order to identify appropriate rent pricing ranges, addressed resident inquiries, and scheduled property maintenance
- Consistently recognized as a Top Performer within the organization
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in operations and property management roles with experience in overseeing the daily management of over 2,500 apartment units, negotiating vendor contracts, scheduling property maintenance, and handling financial operations. In addition, I have a keen ability to foster positive rapport with clients, vendors, co-workers, and members of management.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive ability to lead cross-functional teams and oversee large-scale projects such as apartment renovations.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!