This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Recent Master level Construction Management graduate seeking a rewarding career opportunity with a progressive organization.
- Possesses an in depth understanding of construction management practices, including project planning, design, budgeting and maintaining adherence to project schedule.
- Skilled in conducting thorough tests, compiling information and analyzing data to minimize risk.
- Experienced in leading teams and ensuring on time completion of projects.
- In depth knowledge of construction drawings and technical specifications.
Master Degree in Construction Management, The University of Texas at Arlington; May 2017
Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology; June 2015
Certified Construction Manager in Training (CMIT), Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Training
- Led team members in conducting a case study on failure in construction management at the Wembley Stadium; conducted in depth research, compiled information and analyzed data.
- Designed an energy efficient residential neighborhood; focused heavily on reducing natural resource consumption, meeting quality standards and promoting the healthiest environment possible.
- Thoroughly reviewed case studies and presented the financial benefits in a Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM) education construction project.
- Successfully developed a project schedule focused on the improvement of Parkwood Hills Park and Anderson Campbell Park.
- Designed a structural and architectural model of a 5-star, 3-story hotel building.
MS Office Suite
GSG Consultants, Inc, Chicago, IL; Intern 2016
- Collaborated with Senior Project Engineers to complete projects for high profile clients, including the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and Chicago Public Schools (CPS).
- Performed thorough lead water testing at 300 schools.
- Conducted soil tests; compiled data, reviewed results and relayed key information to appropriate parties.
National Builders Infrastructures Private Limited, India; Trainee 2013-2015
- Gained valuable exposure to best industrial construction project management processes.
- Duties included project planning, preparation of bid documents, conducting field investigations and reviewing technical documentation for accuracy.
- Thoroughly monitored earthworks, slab construction, footing preparation, reinforcement placing and concrete.
- Promoted safety and code adherence throughout all daily operations.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!