This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Raised Customer Satisfaction rate from 88% to 98% in current role.
- Implemented a new ticketing system in current role.
- Stood up an entire remote team in Columbia and maintained customer sat rate.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a multicultural environment. Excellent team player, able to increase productivity.
- Strong decision-making skills, judgment, and outstanding initiative.
- Extremely focused and motivated to achieve in a demanding environment that promotes teamwork but can identify and resolve issues independently.
- Goal-oriented self-starter with highest levels of personal initiative.
Have established good leadership skills.
gMed, a Modernizing Medicine Company 10/2013 to Present
Senior Manager of Support Services
- Manage two PM products, handle all escalations, liaison between teams across the company. Hire personnel, coordinate team, prepare reports and administer multiple systems.
- Implemented new ticketing system, and raised customer satisfaction from 88% to 98%
- Previously managed Clinical and PM Support teams, served administrator for multiple systems, handled daily escalations, helped start up the new team for MMPM side.
- Began with the organization as gPM Support Rep and rapidly promoted. Supported and trained support side, troubleshot tickets, reviewed enhancement requests and escalations, trained personnel. Worked side by side with the BA s and Product Team on new features and suggestions for the product. Advanced to Lead gPM Support Rep with added duties including handling high priority cases.
- Advanced to Support Supervisor and managed gPM department. Ran daily metric reports, worked support tickers, had 1 on 1 s and weekly meetings with team. Reported metric numbers weekly to Manager, handled escalations, hired for the gPM team.
Digestive Care 5/2011 to 10/2013
- Worked all major medical insurance denials, Medicaid and Medicare. Handled charge entry, payment posting, insurance and patient collections.
Weston Cosmetic Surgery Center 4/2010 to 4/2011
Medical Office Assistant, Internship
- Scheduled appointments, created reports, filed, pulled charts, assisted in projects, escorted patients to rooms, performed pre-ops, called in prescriptions and assisted with billing concerns.
Care IQ 1/2006 to 3/2009
- Credentialed physicians and facilities for network, researched rural areas for testing facilities and negotiated contract pricing. Ran daily and monthly reports, created letters for prospective clients.
Cosmeplast, Dr. Eugene Strasser, Plastic Surgeon 2/2002 to 12/2005
Front Office Manager
- Managed front desk, scheduled appointments and surgeries, called in prescriptions, made charts, filed, billing, insurance, collected funds, performed daily closing and made deposits. Assisted in minor office procedures.
Associate of Science in Medical Assisting, Keiser University
Management Development Program, Nova Southeastern
Emotional Intelligence-Key to Success Program, Nova Southeastern
Certified in HIV/AIDS, OSHA, and Infection Prevention/BLS Certified
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!