This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Driven, focused, and knowledgeable Strategic Leader with 12+ years of experience in high-stress environments in addition to a strong background within the higher education/non-profit industry. Experienced in supporting large-scale non-profit programs, developing grant proposals, managing budgets, and supervising team members. Equipped with a significant level of communication and interpersonal abilities in addition to a strong background in effectively fostering positive relationships with others.
Technical Skills Include: Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat Pro, InDesign, Flash, Illustrator, Fireworks, Muse, Dreamweaver, Advance, and WordPerfect
Program Management Fundraising Process Improvement Staff Training/Coaching
Attention to Detail Proposal Development Complex Problem Solving Strategy Development
Team Leadership Community Engagement Grant Application Process Budget Development
Event Management Grantee Relationship Management Generating Reports Philanthropy/Non-Profits
- Directed day to day operations within a fast-paced environment with a focus on increasing program efficiency and productivity levels
- Review and identify innovative programs and pair them with appropriate funding organizations in addition to consistently building positive relationships with corporations, corporate foundations, and philanthropic foundations within the community
- Design and implement departmental policies/best practices, provide guidance related to corporate based and foundation fundraising, and support special projects as needed
- Utilize superior communication abilities to create comprehensive written concept summaries, case statements, letters of inquiries, and proposals
- Supported development focused activities within the organization which included preparing approximately 1,200 stewardship reports for endowment donors which detailed both financial and operational information for the fiscal year
- Created comprehensive endowment reports, professionally addressed inquiries by donors and prospective donors, and maintained a large-scale donor database
- Optimized target market reach by developing engaging brochures, event marketing materials and literature supporting development activities and programs
- Managed executive level support activities which included reviewing grants/proposals, assisting with fundraising campaigns, performing research, and attending on-campus events
- Consistently evaluated on-going programs and made recommendations for improvements in addition to supporting executive leadership within the university
- Recognized as the Advisory Board and Resident Advisor for the university s diversity house which centered on providing a safe space to students
- Instrumental in promoting positive community development, enforcing internal policies/standards, managing escalated conflicts, and supporting administrative operations
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Facilitated several administrative and strategic operations within the Center for Ethnic Student Affairs which included creating promotional materials and mentoring students
- Acted as an advocate for under-represented students within the university by improving outreach and encouraging student involvement in social justice projects
- Oversaw several strategic operations which included broadening the association s focus, managing training initiatives, and resolving internal conflicts
- Successfully piloted a Social Justice Book Club and Diversity Library, led large-scale events, created and managed budgets up to $50k, and supervised a team of 25 individuals
Additional Experience Includes: Head Chef/Graphic Designer, Curried Away (2012-Present), Box Office Supervisor, Salt Lake County Center for the Arts (2004-2007), AT&T Sales Representative, Convergys (2004), and Sales and Advertising (Timeless Treasures of India), 2001-2004)
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging new career opportunity as Sr. Program Manager and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include a strong background in strategic leadership roles within non-profit environments with experience in maintaining rapport with members of the community, creating fundraising strategies, leading community events, and managing program financial functions. In addition, I have a demonstrated ability to interact positively with others and diffuse escalated operational situations.
To complement my professional experience, I also possess stellar interpersonal and communication skills with an impressive educational background which includes a Bachelor s Degree in Communication and Gender Studies with a Minor in Ethnic Studies.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!