This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional with 10 years of experience in financial operations and providing quality administrative support.
- Continually recognized for exceeding expectations in fast-paced environments.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail, excellent problem solving abilities and strong organizational skills.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English.
Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York, NY; Scheduling Coordinator 2015-Present
- Leverage top notch organizational skills to successfully coordinate processes for first responders.
- Streamline existing office operations, resulting in significantly increased efficiency.
- Conduct in depth training to boost performance of team members.
- Associated responsibilities include scheduling appointments, registering patients and escalating calls appropriately.
- Continually meet and exceed existing goals.
- Deliver quality administrative support to upper level management.
J. Araujo Income Tax, Bronx, New York; Accountant / Tax Preparer 2013-2015
- Performed accounting functions to include creation of income statements, balance sheets and bank reconciliation for four institutions.
- Utilized strong knowledge of taxes to prepare individual and corporate income tax reports.
- Maintained confidentiality throughout all handling of client information.
- Demonstrated a strong attention to detail while preparing information for IRS audits,
- Provided support to clients through all phases of IRS audits.
Auto Pintura Robles, S.R.L, Santiago, DR; Accountant 2010-2012
- Fulfilled key accounting position, with associated responsibilities including budget management, conducting external audits and maintaining sub-ledger for three organizations.
- Successfully processed semi-monthly payroll for 250 staff members and weekly payroll for 130 staff members.
- Thoroughly reviewed and analyzed data; identified / resolved discrepancies, mitigated risk and prepared for audits.
- Responsibilities included budget preparation, generating detailed monthly reports and adjusting journal entries as necessary.
- Conducted in depth account analysis of property investments, business trends and daily operating costs.
ITBIS Tax Services Office, Santiago, DR; Accounting Assistant 2007-2010
- Gained valuable exposure to best accounting practices including tax preparation for 22 corporate institutions and generation of detailed reports.
- Provided administrative support as necessary.
BS in Financial Management and Audit, Graduated with honors, 3.72 GPA
Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra, Santiago, Dominican Republic; 2012
Financial Management Student Committee President.
Business Seminar & Activity Program Coordinator; 2008-2011.
Certified Tax Preparer, H&R Block; 2013
Certified Sales Associate
Life Insurance, State of New Jersey
MS Office Suite
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!