This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
69 East Parsonage Way ￨ Manalapan, XXXXXX xxxxxx ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx ￨ email@example.com
Seeking Growth-Focused IT Project Management Role
Dynamic IT Engineer and Project Management Leader who drives cost-effective business decision-making to reflect positively on globally oriented, multi-site IT project initiatives in alignment with a client or company s vision, value, and goals. Visionary Professional who attains a competitive advantage via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-oriented results, and who rises above challenges to achieve winning outcomes. Ambitious Self-Starter who quickly adapts to evolving scenarios to reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth issues while contributing robust technical development and implementation experience. Technically Skilled Advocate of a team-based communicative approach who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical senior management, project professionals, vendors, and end users / clients, and who leads staff by example and with integrity to inspire confidence.
Core Competencies Include:
Multi-Project Management ￨ IT Operations Management ￨ Global Datacenter Operations
Infrastructure Management ￨ Enterprise Systems Management ￨ Multi-Vendor Management
Enterprise Security Management ￨ Technical Implementation ￨ Applications / Systems Integration
Disaster Recovery ￨ Business Continuity ￨ IT Service Management ￨ Technical Support / Diagnostics
IBM ITM6 / Netcool Management Suite ￨ HP Mercury SiteScope ￨ HP OpenView Network Node ￨ HP BSM
Career Highlights Include:
Building details-driven teams while interacting with and communicating among all organizational levels.
Project-managing infrastructure design, build, and implementation of various enterprise monitoring tools.
Offering a proven IT infrastructure background with experience delivering enterprise management projects.
Rapidly planning and prioritizing resources to meet challenging deadlines, compliance, and audit-ready status.
Fulfilling high-level projects, including custom requests, complex upgrades, major migrations, and problem triage.
Exhibiting talents in seamlessly managing conflicting and diverse demands to agreed-upon standards and timelines.
Infrastructure Group Manager (2012 2016)
Infrastructure Project Manager (2008 2012)
Senior Enterprise Systems Engineer (1999 2008)
- Rapidly advanced due to excellence in job performance, including contributing proven financial industry experience and specialization in the implementation and customization of enterprise system and key network monitoring tools.
- Led a top-performing team of 7 systems specialists supporting enterprise monitoring tools, as well as infrastructure of 350+ Linux / Windows systems, and handled all recruitment, training, terminations, and other personnel actions.
- Capitalized on the opportunity to manage implementation and support of IBM Netcool Impact, (Omnibus) probes, gateways, and object servers, as well as design, architecture, planning, and implementation of the HPE BSM solution.
- Served as the go-to primary contact for infrastructure and application issues, upgrades, patching, and enhancements.
- Promoted excellence in technical and operational support by providing strategic planning, product evaluations, development, and training design and delivery while cohesively managing diverse daily operations of the IT group.
- Developed mutually beneficial relationship with vendors in alignment with staff augmentation and systems support.
- Analyzed targeted infrastructure capacity and performance metrics, and provided custom management reporting.
- Expertly engaged with customers and third parties to ensure and / or exceed SLAs and improve customer satisfaction.
Optimized operational performance by scheduling and budgeting essential maintenance and upgrades.
Successfully managed and maintained 24x7 global availability, performance, and security of 500+ z/OS LPARs supporting the IBM Tivoli Enterprise Management System Infrastructure supporting 80,000+ technology assets.
Personally collaborated with teams in the re-architecting of a completely new, more robust Tivoli ITM6 monitoring infrastructure for 15+ strategically deployed global management hubs.
Directed infrastructure, build, testing, implementation, and maintenance of the Tivoli Netcool ITM6 suite products (i.e. TEPS, TEMS, HTEMS, TDW) on zOS / x86 platforms.
Reduced costs and improved performance, reliability, and change / risk management by developing and implementing new process automation initiatives.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Enterprise Systems Manager
- Led targeted decision-making among an 8-member team of system engineers supporting monitoring and automation tools for key datacenter operations, as well as implementing and administering HP OpenView.
- Provided system engineer training, mentoring, coaching, technical guidance, and workflow prioritization.
- Implemented infrastructure, administrator, and end user troubleshooting and support initiatives for both Unix- and Wintel server-based environments, including providing assistance for wide-ranging third-party products.
Delivered user support while serving as product / issue management liaison to production support.
Supported network engineering team in using monitoring tools to resolve network-related challenges.
Collaborated with project, system, network, and database management teams to improve efficiency 50%.
- Spearheaded design, implementation, and project-management of Wintel advanced servers using TCP / IP network, including providing troubleshooting integrating Windows within a NetWare environment across diverse technologies.
- Planned, designed, installed, maintained, and supported a 2,000+ node multi-server enterprise across a diverse range of software and hardware configurations, and additionally managed application software, user authentication administration, authorization, and accounting of groups, users, login scripts, printing services, and critical security.
Developed corporate standards, operating policies, and overall procedures for server deployments.
Matured a deep, diverse background in integration, migration, and installation of multi-protocol networks.
Optimized performance of local / remote file sharing and servers via Novell NetWare and Windows integration.
IT Operations Manager
- Played a vital role in establishing comprehensive operational objectives and work plans while collaborating among staff, managers, and third-party vendors to maximize synergistic workflow and increase results-driven productivity.
- Built a solutions-focused team of technical specialists / administrators through server / network installations, including providing ongoing technical support for clients, as well as traveling globally to sites to resolve IT problems.
- Planned and led daily IT operations for a 500+ employee global organization, including handling budget management / control, forecasting, team building, staff professional development, troubleshooting, and incident management.
Reviewed technology request while collaborating with direct reports to complete key projects.
Continually developed and promoted operational procedures and audits to comply with regulations.
Proactively mentored and managed team members to ensure cost-effective IT systems and business services.
Splunk, Inc. Splunk Architect Certification (In Progress)
Learning Tree Certified UNIX System Administration
New York University Internetworking with Bridges & Routers
Cisco Systems Services Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices
Citi Training Services Software Development Life Cycle SDLC
ITSM Academy ITIL V3 Foundation for Service Management
Sun Microsystems Solaris System Administration ￨ Shell Programming
IBM Tivoli Monitoring Administration / Implementation ￨ Netcool Omnibus Administration / Implementation
Hewlett Packard HP Systems and Network Administration ￨ HP Network Node Manager Administrator
HP OpenView IT Operations Administration ￨ HP Operations Manager i Software Essentials
Alpha Tech Certified Windows Core Technologies ￨ Certified Internetworking Microsoft TCP / IP Server
Unix ￨ Linux ￨ Solaris ￨ HPUX ￨ AIX ￨ Windows ￨ VMware ￨ NetWare ￨ MS-SQL ￨ DB2 ￨ Oracle
TCP / IP ￨ UDP ￨ SSH ￨ DHCP ￨ DNS ￨ FTP ￨ SFTP ￨ POP ￨ SNMP ￨ TELNET ￨ NIS ￨ WINS ￨ HTTP ￨ HTTPS
IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) ￨ Omnibus Netcool / Impact ￨ HP Enterprise NNMi ￨ BSM ￨ OMi ￨ IT / O ￨ Sniffer Pro
Shell Scripting ￨ SDLC ￨ ITIL ￨ JIRA ￨ SecureCRT ￨ AlarmPoint ￨ NetIQ ￨ ServiceNow ￨ IIS Manager ￨ SiteScope ￨ Visio ￨ BMC Patrol
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!