This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Results-driven Professional possessing over 10 years of experience in operations management and office administration.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage a strong attention to detail to ensure quality control throughout day to day operations.
- Skilled in performing various administrative tasks, including budget management, payroll processing, bookkeeping and scheduling.
Training & Development
Bookkeeping / Budgeting
Human Resource Operations
Food Lion, Bryans Road, MD 2016-Present
Customer Service Manager
- Fulfill key leadership and customer service position; promote a positive customer experience by delivering high quality service.
- Continually implement strategies to drive revenue; increased sales by 8% year over year.
- Leverage top notch leadership skills to build a high-performance team; implement action plans as necessary to ensure achievement of objectives.
- Responsible for managing loss prevention operations; recognized for reducing store shrink by 20% by implementing effective zoning and censoring processes.
Springmobile, Waldorf, MD 2016
AT&T Store Manager
- Oversaw all day to day operations, including bookkeeping, task delegation and inventory control.
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in an increase in customer retention from 63% to 81%.
- Closely monitored staff performance and resource allocation; compared wage vs productivity to ensure adherence to budget constraints.
Harris Teeter, Washington, DC 2013-2016
Assistant Customer Service Manager
- Directed daily operations in regard to customer service and bookkeeping; closely reviewed sales reports for accuracy.
- Oversaw human resource operations, including on boarding and training.
- Delivered quality customer service throughout all interactions.
The Home Depot, Lanham, MD 2005-2013
HR Supervisor / Department Supervisor
- Used strong leadership skills to oversee daily team operations within a fast-paced environment.
- Involved in new employee on boarding, including recruitment, interviewing and hiring.
- Developed and implemented highly effective training initiatives to boost employee performance.
- Provided excellent customer service; maintained professionalism and quickly resolved issues.
- Ensured compliance with all company policies.
Lowes, Bowie, MD 2003-2005
- Demonstrated strong communication skills throughout daily interactions with customers.
- Ensured accuracy throughout all financial transactions.
- Maintained adherence to company policies and procedures.
Hospitality and Business Management Coursework, Drexel University; In Progress
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!