This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT TITLE OF TARGET POSITION) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over 15 years of sales and leadership experience. I have applied my skills and knowledge toward implementing successful processes to drive company revenue. To complement this background, I possess strong interpersonal communication skills, key to maintaining longevity throughout customer relationships.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Results oriented, self-motivated Leader eager to obtain a challenging sales position.
- Recognized for ability to rapidly establish rapport and maintain lasting relationships with key clients.
- Proven track record of substantially increasing sales revenue throughout assigned territory.
- Skilled in designing and deploying highly effective sales tactics, including various prospecting, networking and customer acquisition techniques.
Client Relationship Management
Grant American World Trap Shoot 2006-Present
Trap and Voice Call Mechanic
- Coordinated all aspects of event, including oversight of 12 staff members.
Pikes Peak Gun Club, Colorado Springs, CO 2011-2015
- Implemented innovative sales strategies, resulting in increase in annual sales from $275k to $980k within 4-year period.
- Utilized strong leadership skills to oversee daily operations for 40+ employees, focusing heavily on performance management.
- Collaborated extensively with various industry organizations to raise company awareness.
Wickham Tractor Co., Sterling, CO 2010-2011
- Leveraged sales knowledge to deploy highly effective prospecting tactics, including cold calling, lead follow up and networking.
- Heavily involved in all sales phases, including customer acquisition, inquiry resolution and conducting thorough follow up.
- Used aggressive negotiation strategies to maximize company profit margin.
- Completed International Agriculture University Sales Training Program.
- Generated thorough sales status reports and updated upper level management appropriately.
Midwest Farms, Burlington, CO 2008-2010
- Streamlined existing processes, resulting in an additional $50k in annual revenue per percentage point.
Burlington Lawn & Garden, Burlington, CO 2006-2008
- Oversaw day to day operations for 5 staff members, including scheduling, inquiry resolution and performance management.
NC+ Hybrid Seed Co., Lincoln, NE 1996-2005
Territorial Manager (1999-2005)
- Continually met and exceeded existing sales goals; recognized with Bronze and Silver Sales Awards, as well as a Dealer of the Year award.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while driving performance and productivity for 15 employees.
Self Employed, Bethune, CO 1981-2008
- Fulfilled key role as sole proprietor of custom farming and hay company encompassing 2,500+ acres.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!