This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to rexxxxxxect positively on multi-site business operations in alignment with a growing company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer success.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, and offers experience in environmental compliance, safety assurance, DOT operations, and logistics leadership.
- Bilingual Communicator (Spanish / English) who develops solid relationships with executives, senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional professionals, and clients; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to expand revenue and attain objectives.
Consistently excelled in growth through competitive sales as Territory Manager.
Actively passed both local and state regulatory site inspections without any violations.
Managed and maintained 500+ days of business operations without company vehicle accidents.
Successfully managed and maintained 800+ days of business operations without staff work-related injuries.
Consistently managed $5 million in annual revenue and exceeded required budget for the last 5 consecutive years.
Reduced xxxxxxeet mechanical, fuel, and tire expenses as Director of Transportation and implemented comprehensive driver training, log books, and safety programs which were instrumental in further decreasing workplace accidents.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead profit-focused daily business operations, including spearheading sales, multi-line pricing, and customer service, as well as promoting team building, training / development, and safety assurance goals.
- Collaborate with top-performing sales managers to enhance branch sales and employees performance, and further drive business growth by leading all recruitment, interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, and management of staff.
- Conduct end-of-day check-out processes with sales and service team, and conduct weekly branch meetings with route sales and service professionals to consistently boost operational productivity, efficiency, teamwork, and safety.
District Manager (2005 -2010)
- Strategically steered forward-thinking district operations by managing due diligence requirements and facilitating consistent business growth within target markets, and further demonstrated specialization in the use of oil collections, vacuum services, and hazardous waste disposal to optimize business success per regulatory requirements.
- Coordinated efforts with agencies to meet critical operational objectives and create solid professional working relations.
- Led targeted decision-making among a results-focused team of employees in meeting or exceeding all customer goals.
Director of Transportation (2004 2005)
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward directing a high-volume companywide xxxxxxeet of 160 vehicles in Fort Lauderdale, XXXXXX, including cost-effectively assessing operational needs to judiciously purchase $2 million in equipment.
Territory Manager (2003 2004)
- Played a vital role in directing high-volume sales to various local customers within a highly competitive South Xxxxxx territory, including ensuring seamless operational processes by assisting division manager with daily business operations.
Zurich Defensive Driving Certification (Current)
Health & Safety Certified Hazardous Waste Site Identification
HAZWOPER Certification (Current) ￨ State of Xxxxxx Notary Public (Current)
HAZMAT Operations ￨ Emergency Response ￨ DOT Training ￨ EPA Training ￨ OSHA Training
Sales & Leadership Program Branch Management ￨ Forklift & Safety Operations ￨ Respiratory Protection Training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!