This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Top Performer who makes sound decisions to reflect positively on fast-paced manufacturing operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust company growth.
- Ambitious Self-Starter who rises above key challenges to drive productivity while achieving winning outcomes.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with senior-level decision-makers, cross-functional teams, sales professionals, and customers; who excels in autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to build strong teams to optimize results and attain core objectives.
Personally trained new skilled trades group leaders to meet goals.
Developed integral Task Information Sheets (TIS) with team members.
Completed onboarding to the GF6 at 6 months prior to start of production.
Participated on a team that rebuilt a 3,000-ton Verrson overdrive power press.
Selected as 1 of only 2 salary members to the plant s targeted Problem Resolution Team.
Liaised among engineering leads to convert to process lines to an increased capacity of 2,800 a day.
Collaborated with engineering leads to convert process lines to build Generation II and III transmissions.
Led a team that rebuilt a 1,600-ton Danly overdrive power press, as well as a 500-ton Danly overdrive power press.
- Capitalize on the opportunity to lead Maintenance and Tool & Die operations for a Powertrain Division, including recruiting, training, mentoring, and managing a top-performing team of 25 employees, as well as maximizing use of labor resources by prioritizing high-volume work via scheduling for building and repair of equipment, tools, and dies.
Initiated comprehensive divisional and corporate policies.
Successfully monitored safety and good housekeeping standards.
Boosted productivity and efficiency by selecting proper steps for solutions.
Recognized for job excellence with promotion to Maintenance General Foreman in 2014.
- Strategically steered development of stamping and metal forming tools and dies, and fit and set tooling into presses.
- Expertly tested new tooling, and further supported manufacturing teams with essential troubleshooting and repairs.
- Contributed sharp analytical abilities toward cost-effectively ordering shop and raw materials, including estimating time and material costs, as well as researching and developing prototypes in alignment with operational objectives.
Served as member of the Calphalon Safety Team.
Accurately programmed and operated CNC equipment.
Proactively participated in weekly meetings and monthly training.
Consistently delivered excellence in customer service to sales representatives.
- Played a vital role in setting up and operating machine tools, including designing and building fixtures as required.
- Ensured seamless processes by facilitating shop opening and closing procedures and servicing external customers.
Successfully met timely deadlines to exceed operational objectives.
Supervised a details-focused team of apprentices in meeting critical goals.
Certificate in Applied Industrial Technology Welding Owens Community College
Journeyman Card Tool & Die Owens Community College
Journeyman Card Machinist Washington Local Board of Education School for Apprentices
Welder Certification ￨ Fork Lift Operator Certification ￨ CPR / First Aid Certification
Machine Safeguarding Training ￨ Precision Metalforming Association Seminars
Die Technology Seminar ￨ OSHA Lock-Out / Tag-Out Training ￨ OSHA Hazards Communication Training
Dale Carnegie How to Win Friends & Influence People ￨ Problem-Solving / Decision-Making Training
CNC Conversational Programming Training ￨ AutoCAD 2000 Training ￨ Windows / Microsoft Office Training
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!