This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
Detail oriented Professional eager to contribute broad range of skills to a Household Estate Manager role.
- Over 25 years of leadership, household management and project management experience.
- Possesses a strong attention to detail, coupled with excellent problem solving skills; experienced in ensuring tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to oversee staff members; focus heavily on improving overall performance.
- Well versed in directing all household activities, including administrative functions, performing errands and preparing nutritious meals.
Household Operations Management
Attention to Detail
MS Office Suite
House Manager/Personal Assistant, Manhattan, NY 2011-Present
- Leverage strong organizational and leadership skills while coordinating daily household activities; successfully oversee other household staff members.
- Strategically coordinate events, personal/professional appointments and home maintenance.
- Perform administrative and bookkeeping tasks; ensure bills are paid on time.
- Plan and prepare nutritious meals on a daily basis and for special events.
- Tend to household animals as necessary; attend veterinarian and grooming appointments.
Household Manager, Perl Family, West Village, Manhattan, NY 2009-2011
- Facilitated daily household activities; ensured all assigned tasks were completed accurately and on time.
- Provided critical support to Chef.
Housekeeper/Nanny, Kauffman Family, Miami Beach, FL 2005-2008
- Fulfilled key role ensuring completion of daily household tasks; continually used strong organizational and coordination skills.
- Cared for children; organized developmentally appropriate activities to promote growth.
- Planned and prepared nutritious meals on a daily basis; completed grocery shopping as necessary.
- Responsibilities included cleaning, performing errands and scheduling house maintenance as necessary.
Corporate Sales Head, Americatel EL SALVADOR, San Salvador, El Salvador 2002-2005
- Utilized excellent leadership and sales skills while overseeing operations of a team with 30 members.
- Formed positive relationships with executive level clients; successfully negotiated with clients to ensure favorable terms for both parties involved.
Project Manager, AT&T and Lucent Technologies, San Salvador, El Salvador 1994-2002
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills while coordinating multiple projects, managing vendor relationships and conducting in depth training for team members.
- Served as Bids and Proposal Manager; oversaw a $100M account with high profile client Telefonica.
- Utilized various tools, including MS Project and Primavera Project Planner to ensure on time completion of projects.
Sales Cost Analyst, Phelps Dodge El Salvador, San Salvador, El Salvador 1989-1994
- Responsibilities included cost analysis, forecasting and managing proposals.
Industrial Engineering Degree, Don Bosco University - San Salvador, El Salvador; 1986-1991
Primavera Project Planner, AT&T Mexico; 1995
Principles of Switching/Commuting, Miami, FL; 1997
Finances for Non-Finance Managers, Lucent Technologies Miami, FL; 1998
Principles of Environmental Health and Safety Procedures, Miami, FL; 1999
Successful Leadership, Buenos Aires, Argentina; 2001
Golden Award for Implementation and Training Project, Miami, FL; 2000
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!