This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
- Dynamic Senior-Level Leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on multi-site project, systems, and business operations in alignment with a company s vision, value, and goals, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust employer growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results.
- Visionary Professional who rises above core challenges to improve the bottom line and achieve winning outcomes, including quickly adapting to evolving scenarios to optimize resources and reach high profit and productivity levels, as well as independently resolving in-depth conflicts with internal and external business teams to boost success.
- Excellent Communicator who develops synergistic relationships with cross-geographical C-level decision-makers, teams, and customers; who excels in fast-paced autonomous and collaborative work environments; and who leads staff by example and with integrity to inspire customer confidence and forge strong teamwork to meet objectives.
Director of Operations / Control (2016 Present)
ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Manager ￨ intlX Program Manager ￨ Ethics Steering Committee Member, Lexington, MA
- Capitalize on the opportunity to promote forward-thinking policies, procedures, and processes to ensure consistency, compliance, and customer service excellence while training, mentoring, and coaching top-performing area managers.
- Strategically steer all operations ranging from human resources to contract execution while ensuring company and contractual compliance across 7 executive divisions and 3 operations with 385 staff and $99+ million in revenue.
- Promote excellence in ISO Quality Management System operations by ensuring objectives and processes comply with ISO 9001:2008 certification requirements, providing staff training on system processes, recommending corrective and / or preventative actions and non-conformances as required, and conducting internal or supporting external audits.
- Serve as Program Manager Lead on intlX subsidiary company operations, including providing contract program management support on hardware, software, implementation training, and cyber-related business opportunities.
Increased monthly cash flow and streamlined on-boarding processes to reduce overhead costs.
Successfully supported culture and change expectations through 2 major ERP implementations.
Personally led multiple contract transitions of 300+ people to ensure smooth company onboarding and exits.
Authored and conducted workforce training on new Enterprise Resource Planning System Deltek Costpoint.
Generated cost savings, continuity, and knowledge sharing by developing numerous new operating procedures.
Spearheaded a small dollar study project via workflow prioritization and quality delivery of technical analysis and implementation plan deliverables; study ultimately resulted in the award of a $600,000+ execution contract.
Led management-level training in relation to contact execution for ongoing compliance and consistency of meeting or exceeding customer and employee expectations; achieved 96% external customer satisfaction per Contract Performance Activity Reports (CPARs) and 92% internal customer satisfaction per employee surveys.
Northeast Business Operations Manager (2009 2016)
Quantech Services, Inc. Northeast Division, Lexington, MA
- Utilized broad scope of industry knowledge toward assisting Vice President and Business Director in NE Division operations with 200+ staff and generating $300+ million in revenue across 8 domestic / international DoD contracts.
- Demonstrated experience in executing division-specific contracts while facilitating workforce management, budget development and management, strategic and tactical planning, RFP and RFI responses, and new work acquisitions.
- Expertly reviewed incoming contracts and modifications and prepared outgoing contracts and modifications to all sub-contractors totaling 1,000+ contract actions, and further exercised and executed new contracts, option years, year closeouts, man hour allocations, changes to work statements, and Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs).
- Maximized bottom-line performance by preparing and negotiating fully executed non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, consulting agreements (1099s), subcontract agreements and all associated deliverables, amendments, and modifications, along with conducting and leading customer PMRs and vendor reviews across all contracts.
- Ensured workforce was compliant and in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 standards of benefit while overseeing open enrollment windows, leave policies, award programs, benefit package accruals, claims, and training requirements.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ￨ Page Two ￨ (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Northeast Business Operations Manager (continued)
Honored with Employee Community Service Award in 2015.
Received Employee Innovator of the Year nomination in 2012.
Served as the go-to Procurement Officer for the Northeast Division.
Generated $10+ million in revenues by renegotiating lucrative contract renewals.
Recruited a top-notch Process Manager to direct comprehensive recruitment processes.
Received Employee of the Quarter honor in 2014 and Employee of the Year honor in 2009.
Received Highest Ratings of Exceptional from all customers for the duration of contracts for 7 years.
Boosted results by answering RFPs for business area of MIT Lincoln Laboratory and managed 10 MIT / LL staff.
Business Operations Specialist (2007 2009)
853rd Electronic Systems Group, Hanscom AFB, MA
- Served as procurement contact for contract modifications, delivery orders, requirements definitions, contract execution descriptions, technical and cost evaluations, Engineering Change Proposals, and contract documentation.
- Drove business operations success by supporting procurement and contract management offices to provide cohesive acquisition documentation to the National Air Space Program Manager on radar contracts for services, parts, and spares.
- Optimized administrative efficiencies by managing status of pending contract actions, including requests for additional funding and closeout requests (Form DD250), as well as Engineering Change Proposals and the ordering of new work.
Tracked and evaluated diverse contractor deliverables (CDRLs) items and financial reports.
Expertly determined key funding status and successful work completion for 100+ delivery orders.
Recouped $2 million by recommending actions to joint services product teams and product manager.
Conducted programmatic surveillance of expenditures, and developed plans for expiring and cancelling funds.
Program / Acquisition Manager ￨ 1Lt
772nd Electronic Warfare Group, Edwards AFB, CA
- Led acquisition program reporting, documentation, and scheduling for a Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance (SETA) contract, including directing multi-disciplinary teams supporting Electronic Warfare (EW) intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance test programs, as well as authoring budgets for $700-million EW test infrastructure.
- Wrote Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROMs), Statements of Work (SOWs), and cost / resource estimates for customers, and implemented and used Theories of Constraints as a management tool to manage projects from start to finish.
Recognized for excellence with 2 Air Force Achievement Medals.
Achieved Honorable Discharge from the U.S. Air Force in June of 2007.
Successfully managed comprehensive short-turn test projects from cradle to grave.
Served as Government Purchase Cardholder to procure a goods /services through GSA and vendors.
Master of Business Administration Webster University
Master Certificate in Management Cornell University
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration University of Xxxxxx
Certified Federal Contracts Manager Training NCMA ￨ Leadership Training USAF
ISO 9001:2008 ￨ ISO 9001:2015 ￨ Quality Management System Training ￨ Auditor Training
DAU Certified Contract Specialist Level 2 ￨ DAU Certified Test and Evaluation Professional Level 1
Microsoft Office ￨ Deltek Costpoint ￨ Oracle ERP ￨ PeopleSoft HR / FM ￨ Skillsoft Training Modules
Cyber Recruiter ￨ Sage HRMS (f/k/a Sage Abra) ￨ Taleo Recruiting ￨ Enterprise Learning Modules
Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
Armed Forces Communications & Electronics Association (AFCEA)
Holds Top Secret Security Clearance (Re-Investigation Cleared, 2011)
Hiring Agent Name
I am exploring a new career opportunity within a challenging [ Insert Job Title ] role, and I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your bottom-line performance.
To acquaint you with my background, I can offer experience in Multimillion-Dollar Operations Management, Strategic Analysis / Planning, Multi-Program Management, Project Management, New Business Development, Quality Management, Trends Tracking, Team Building, Training / Development, and Customer Service Excellence. I am also highly skilled in Financial Analysis / Management, Cost-Reducing Initiatives, Internal / External Audits, RFIs, RFPs, SOWs, CPARs, ECPs, Contract Negotiations / Management, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 9001:2015, and Regulatory Compliance, among other areas.
Currently, as Director of Operations / Control for Quantech Services, Inc., I expertly promote forward-thinking policies, procedures, and processes across all facets of business operations to ensure consistency, compliance, and customer service excellence while training, mentoring, and coaching top-performing area managers. Within this role, I ensure company and contractual compliance across 7 executive divisions and 3 operations with 385 staff and $99+ million in revenue. I also actively promote excellence in ISO Quality Management System operations in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 certification requirements, provide staff training on system processes, recommend corrective and / or preventative actions, and conduct or support critical audits.
A sampling of my achievements include:
Successfully leading multiple contract transitions of 300+ people to ensure smooth company onboarding and exits.
Serving as Program Manager Lead on intlX subsidiary company operations, including providing contract program management support on hardware, software, implementation training, and cyber-related business opportunities.
Spearheading a small dollar study project via workflow prioritization and quality delivery of technical analysis and implementation plan deliverables; study ultimately resulted in the award of a $600,000+ execution contract.
Leading management-level training in relation to contact execution for ongoing compliance and consistency of meeting or exceeding customer and employee expectations; achieved 96% external customer satisfaction per Contract Performance Activity Reports (CPARs) and 92% internal customer satisfaction per employee surveys.
To complement this experience, please note that I earned a Master of Business Administration from Webster University and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Xxxxxx. I attained a Master Certificate in Management from Cornell University, and am trained as a Certified Federal Contracts Manager by the NCMA and completed Leadership Training with the United States Air Force. I am also recognized as a Defense Acquisition University-certified Contract Specialist Level 2 and Test and Evaluation Professional Level 1.
As this is just an example of my abilities, please refer to my enclosed resume for additional experience in business operations, program, and acquisition management roles. I am eager to discuss how my qualifications uniquely match your current and future needs, and look forward to interviewing with you soon.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!