This Resume Has Not Been Formatted
1. Please make theeverafterestate.com and sweetescapehouse.com responsive but please do it on a test server first thank u !
IN Progress and it will take some
more times to complete. So we will let you know once its done OK yes I just keep it on the list each day so I remember it s
2. Thanks but it only seems that AFFILIATES ORDER report shows sales for EA -- When I click http://orlandoarealuxuryrentals.com/orlando_vacation_rentals.php?keyword=alexkwyword and then I book from GE or SE, the booking does not appear in the affiliate report.
DONE for GE and SE also
Thanks.. When we upload a CSV file to affiliates the columns are confusing..Can you make it so there is just one column for affiliate name and one column for destination URL/redirect? That s the only info we want to upload DONE
- Also I added the link for download the sample csv file format for import in admin affiliates page.
3 - -plz add the arrow and
scroll down overlay to the 6 big photos on this new page
We now have an account so clients can
pay us for house rentals by electronic cheque instead of only by credit card.
We need to integrate this option into the reservation booking forms for
EA/SE/GE (and on the orlandoarealuxuryrentals.com site) *and* in the client
center where they add a card for auto billing (add an Electronic Check option)
and where they pay balance/deposit/partial amount and security deposit-- and
in /admin for payments and security deposits but we MUST do it as a TEST first
please-- ** PLEASE STAGE THIS SOMEWHERE OFF OUR SERVER
The account is through:
user: andrewg818 pass: Orlando1!
mother s maiden name (if asked) fishman
--they say everything you need to learn to integrate it into our order forms should be there..
I have tried to
findout the php script for integrate this payment gateway but I cant get any
script like api for php. So can you please contact the saltsha team for provide
us the php script for integration
Is this what you need? http://test.linked2pay.com/l2p/static/API/api.html
They are developing something so you can use PHP..
4. FOR THESCARLETGEEK.COM b) set up a word press blog or any blog we can log into /edit/add
- We are integrating the opencart for store of this site. Now, for blog instead of install the separate wordpress for same site, can we use the simple blog of opencart for blog section??. From opencart also, you can manage the content from backend can log into and can edit/add.
- We are suggesting to use opencart for blog because it will easy for manage the one cms for one site as we are already using the opencart for store. If we go for wordpress for blog only, then there will be two cms for one site.
- So, it will be also easy for you to manage the store and blog from one cms. Please suggest.
c) set up a basic store using any off-the-shelf software i.e. some place to add products/remove products/edit products and prices w/ photos & shopping cart Link it to my resume/azoos authorize.net account for payments It should have the template of the thescarletgeek.com website and link to from the store button on the NAV page.. thanks!
We are recommending to use the opencart for shopping cart.
Please confirm, so we will start work on it.
Yes, please that is good
5.--Can you nicely* add our phone # 352-250-4220 in the upper left corner of Orlandoarealuxuryrentals.com pages? plz show me a test/sample page first thanks can be graphic or text whatever looks good up in the upper left part of the screen
--I added bookmarks (<a name ) to pricing.php and reservations.php to help so that when people do a search for dates, the results auto scroll down so they see the forms/results BUT while this HELPS desktop users, it confuses mobile users because on mobile it goes past the forms to the bottom Can you please code it to IGNORE my bookmark links (i.e. pricing.php#option) for mobile users only?
I checked in files and found that you have added the
#option on both menus in file . There is two menus in coding file first is for
desktop menu and second is for mobile menu. So you will remove the #option from
second menu then it will remove the bookmark from mobile. So please remove it
from from second menu from all files
The place I m talking about isn t on the menu. It s in the form actions like <form name="advance_search" action="pricing.php#option" method="post">
targetpage = "pricing.php#option?nights=".$_REQUEST['nights']."&from_date=".$_REQUEST['from_date']."&to_date=".$_REQUEST['to_date']."&hotel=".$_REQUEST['hotel']."&advance_search=".$_REQUEST['advance_search'];
These forms direct the page to load again and to display form results I added #option there but there is only one version so it has the same effect on mobile and desktop. Can you please make two versions so that the mobile version can have the form action like pricing.php and the desktop can remain pricing.php#option
(same for form actions on reservations.php) Thank u
- We can make the two version for this but it will need to remove the #option from targetpage variable because its stopped the pagination working. Pagination will work only without #option.
Ok Yes, I see that pagination doesn t work now.. oops! Can you remove the #option bookmark from the form actions BUT ** Can you do the auto/scroll down a different way Just anything you CAN do to make it so that on the *desktop* version, the browser scrolls to the results ?
Yes, I removed the #option and redirect the page on search result section after you search form. So please check it and let me know if its ok or not
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!